Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

Default Re: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

We don’t have to worry about Briles, but he would crush it here.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    We need a new advertiser writer like Parrot again.
    Parrot was an ace. I was able to get to know him when working for the program and hanging out on road trips. Definitely miss reading his articles.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Parrot was an ace. I was able to get to know him when working for the program and hanging out on road trips. Definitely miss reading his articles.
    Still talk with Josh from time to time. Awesome dude. Loves his kids and always put his heart and soul into covering the teams he covered with solid, thorough research. Never phoned it in.

To be frank, we don't have that kind of dedication here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Bohannon
    This guy.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Bohannon
    This guy.
    If I wanted to run triple option, he'd be #1 on list.

Where is Canada's name coming from? Is it just conjecture or is there actual evidence of mutual interest?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Word is, the agents of both Canada and Pry have stipulated that any chance of their clients coaching here will be with the understanding that a certain someone will cover himself up better at football games.
    That was not to be made public. We are in closed negotiation. And by the way, they aren't the only coaches expressing interest in our football head coaching vacancy that have requested I "accessorize my ensemble". The sacrifices that I am willing to make to have a great football program cannot be overstated. So far, I have agreed to wear a scarf on cooler days. and lip balm and wrist bands on warmer days.

Dr. Maggard and Dr. Savoie are 100% behind me (the best view) on holding our ground contractually. Each additional accessory any candidate requests of me, we are deducting $100,000 off of the base pay offering. and for each loss in a given season. I am allowed to remove an accessory for the next game. and the next. and so on. We are currently at an impasse as to whether my thong stays on or off if I'm out of accessories. Dr. Maggard voted it stay on. Dr. Savoie voted it comes off. I have the final and deciding vote.

As you can imagine. we are negotiating this contract to guarantee wins. or else.

8. Default Re: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

Where is Canada's name coming from? Is it just conjecture or is there actual evidence of mutual interest?
    He is showing in interest in the job.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

He made comments that he wants a head coaching job at a G5. He isn't getting along well with Orgeron, and O has said he hopes Canada does land a head coaching job asap. I know of nothing that connects him to us.

Isn't that a yellow flag that a nationally ranked P5 offensive coordinator publicly announces he wants a G5 gig and it's widely known he isn't getting along with his boss - a coach who's winning?

That gives me pause.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Isn't that a yellow flag that a nationally ranked P5 offensive coordinator publicly announces he wants a G5 gig and it's widely known he isn't getting along with his boss - a coach who's winning?

That gives me pause.
    That's just (meno)pause you're feeling.

That gives me pause.
    Not if your boss starts the public altercation.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Not if your boss starts the public altercation.
    I'm not sure what to think about Canada. However after witnessing his performance so far, I have full confidence Maggard will make the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    If I wanted to run triple option, he'd be #1 on list.
    The flexbone would kill at UL.

15. Default Re: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

That gives me pause.
    Yellow flag, yes.

Red flag, no.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information