Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32

Thread: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

Default Re: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

I don't think it's possible for Louisiana to outbid SMU. If the unthinkable happens, it would be a serious coup. One way or the other, this search and the one for softball shows that we have a REAL AD for the first time in a long time. This bodes very well for our future. Our great grandchildren may look back at 2017 as the year that Louisiana began the process of becoming a household name. I'm fired the F up!!

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    I don't think it's possible for Louisiana to outbid SMU. If the unthinkable happens, it would be a serious coup. One way or the other, this search and the one for softball shows that we have a REAL AD for the first time in a long time. This bodes very well for our future. Our great grandchildren may look back at 2017 as the year that Louisiana began the process of becoming a household name. I'm fired the F up!!
    Go away Whataburger. You're no longer needed here. I finally remembered my login password! Woohoo.

For the record, Whataburger fries are only good for the first 5 minutes out of the fryer and they put too much stinking mustard on the burgers. The honey butter chicken biscuit freaking rocks though!

Geaux Cajuns

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    And on top of the Maggard is a really nice guy and knows what he is doing

4. Default Re: Possible candidates for Cajuns football coaching vacancy

We can outbid SMU unless SMU doesn’t want to be outbid.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32

Thread Information