Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 14, App State 63

Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Appalachian State

Dude, even Jay Walker and Richie are sending their public best wishes to Hud as if he's out of here. You know its happening when that occurs

Maggart needs to take a later flight back to stick around and talk to Satterfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    It's time for Hud to go but I agree with the guys on the radio, he set the bar at a new height for us and showed us a glimmer of what can be. For that I'm thankful. I wish him and his family well.
    As did Bustle. It’s just evolution. One step at a time.though I’m praying this one is a huge step.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Did we just let a retarded kid score on us?
    Lol

If he does go, I wish him the best. He did some great things here. He turned UL football around for a stretch and made the head coaching position at UL something that’s attractive. But he should be the first to say the last 3 years have been poor and the results are not acceptable. Especially for what he’s getting paid. I doubt that he would admit it though.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    As did Bustle. It’s just evolution. One step at a time.though I’m praying this one is a huge step.
    We've got almost all the pieces in place. Yeah, the press box needs a major upgrade, but beyond that, it's all there.we operate in the heart of football country, we've got great facilities, we're not a one trick pony when it comes to our athletic programs, and we're bringing in a new football coach at a time when the local economy is poised for a rebound.

I hope Maggard hits a homerunor perhaps runs it back for a 100 yard TD is more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    If he does go, I wish him the best. He did some great things here. He turned UL football around for a stretch and made the head coaching position at UL something that's attractive. But he should be the first to say the last 3 years have been poor and the results are not acceptable. Especially for what he's getting paid. I doubt that he would admit it though.
    I think the approach we should take is that Coach Hudspeth is now history.the past. No need to dwell on the past. All eyes look forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    If he does go, I wish him the best. He did some great things here. He turned UL football around for a stretch and made the head coaching position at UL something that’s attractive. But he should be the first to say the last 3 years have been poor and the results are not acceptable. Especially for what he’s getting paid. I doubt that he would admit it though.
    I am smoking the rope

Just like with bustle, once he's gone I will have nothing but positive to say about him going forward, but for gods sake, if he's here next year, I will be relentless.

Lets call Jay Johnson right now

I think the approach we should take is that Coach Hudspeth is now history.the past. No need to dwell on the past. All eyes look forward.
    Honestly, he will prlly rebound somewhere at either a decent FCS or low FBS (IMO, I live in Charlotte, and UNCC would do well with him as their coach for a little while). It'll be good for him, but he's made too many enemies here, The fanbase made it known we were done with him by our attendance this season.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It's time for Hud to go but I agree with the guys on the radio, he set the bar at a new height for us and showed us a glimmer of what can be. For that I'm thankful. I wish him and his family well.
    Same.

Agreed

Agree! I don't see the need to pile on now, the Hudspeth era is over. I thank him and the staff for the greatest four years of Cajun football in my lifetime! I wish them the best!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Agree! I don't see the need to pile on now, the Hudspeth era is over. I thank him and the staff for the greatest four years of Cajun football in my lifetime! I wish them the best!
    Yup, I sat in Cajun Field for the very first game in September of 1971, watched some exciting games, cheered on the likes of Brian Mitchell and Jake Delhomme. But never in all my years was I as excited about Ragin Cajun Football as that moment the ball cleared the goal posts in our first New Orleans Bowl.

Thank you Hud for that memory.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information