Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    He did what I feared weeks ago.

He wasted a guy's redshirt trying to save his own arse.
    Undeniable, unvarnished TRUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    All of that, PLUS he has lost the fan base. Dwindling attendance and apathy towards the program are also critical factors in this.
    I can’t imagine selling football next year with the status quo. Dr. Authement didn’t really try. But I don’t think you can get away with that nowadays. A change is mandatory.

I was appalled with the performance in the Arkansas State game in particular, and then the Georgia Southern game.

3. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    And giving HUD one more year, with full limit of scholarships is just more opportunities to take high risk chances and miss on MORE recruits.
    we need. 5 DLs, 3 OLs, and 3 LBsall jucos.sure there are other spots but the skilled areas. Are there!?,!

Regardless of what Maggard decides to dohe needs to come out
    And say it. He released a statement about Lotief but never got in front of anyone to my knowledge and said anything. If Hud is his guy, he needs to say it. If not.then come out and say it as soon as the clock strikes zero tomm. Critical time for the programs recruits. I’m sure they hanging out listening to all this wondering wtf will happen

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    And say it. He released a statement about Lotief but never got in front of anyone to my knowledge and said anything. If Hud is his guy, he needs to say it. If not.then come out and say it as soon as the clock strikes zero tomm. Critical time for the programs recruits. I’m sure they hanging out listening to all this wondering wtf will happen
    I definitely agree that he has to put his face in front of the camera and voice whatever direction we are going and why. This will help settle people either way we go. Time to be a leader.

6. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    The softball delay was on Savoie's indecision, not Maggard's.

I have nothing but confidence that he will handle this appropriately.

Hud must go!

8. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

On his show Thursday night, Hud revealed he’s got a place in the mountains near Boon. If he loses the game, maybe Maggard should offer him a permanent vacation to that mountain home. No need to board the flight home.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information