Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

1. UL Football Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

UL no longer is under NCAA sanctions limiting scholarships, but will Ragin' Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth be around long enough to benefit?

2. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Could Hud theoretically add scholarship players to the team and they play against App State?

Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

No. But the next coach will

I think they gonna give hud 1 more year with full scholarships. Not what I want necessarily but probably the right thing to do strictly from a win lose standpoint. To me when he called all the oil money that donated to the APC hypocrites, they should have made a statement to the big boosters and fired him then. You wouldn't have as many leave and you'd have just cause.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I think they gonna give hud 1 more year with full scholarships. Not what I want necessarily but probably the right thing to do strictly from a win lose standpoint. To me when he called all the oil money that donated to the APC hypocrites, they should have made a statement to the big boosters and fired him then. You wouldn't have as many leave and you'd have just cause.
    You're Krazy, Cajun! He gone!😁

6. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    So, in your humble opinion, why is giving him another year "the right thing to do" just because he's coming off of probation (that he caused)?

The cold mountains of north carolina hopefully will end our hot mess of a football program. I personally feel that a decision has been made by Maggard. The big cheese T Slow is waiting for final game for added justification for termination for 3 straight losing seasons.

8. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Guys, its like this
    The same man who caused the penalties, can not then use the penalties as justification for losing.

Just in the same way that the man who insults the fanbase can not be the same man that tells the fanbase we need to "come together".

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Guys, its like this
    The same man who caused the penalties, can not then use the penalties as justification for losing.

Just in the same way that the man who insults the fanbase can not be the same man that tells the fanbase we need to "come together".
    You just have character issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    You just have character issues.
    Apparently we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Apparently we all do.
    Well, if not excepting mediocrity and being the joke of all things football makes me have character issues then I'm guilty too.

12. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Lafayette, Louisiana: The only place in America where the customer is WRONG.

13. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So, in your humble opinion, why is giving him another year "the right thing to do" just because he's coming off of probation (that he caused)?
    If Hud had caused the probation his name wouldn't Saunder a mention the past 2 years.

14. Default Re: Will Hudspeth benefit from lifting of NCAA restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If Hud had caused the probation his name wouldn't Saunder a mention the past 2 years.
    Are you being serious right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Still happened under his watch. That is a fact. He hired Saunders, he was the man in charge.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information