Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Stick a fork in it. 2017 FB season

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: The season aint dead yet!! Is it???

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    And those bowls would be crazy not to take a Cajuns football team with a fiery coach and building momentum.
    Bout, youre wearing me the frgg out. LOL!!!!

Louisiana has 14.5 points.

Anyone think Ap State does not cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cajun View Post

By which quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cajun View Post

I said it on another thread this week that I would not be surprised at all to not only see us cover but even win this game. It would be about our luck when he's just about got all the nails in the coffin to kick his way out with a big win. We have no pressure and if the old master motivator Hud comes out, I could see him pulling some ____ out his ___. He's coaching for his life here and I could see him pulling out all the stops. I'm talking on sides kicks, fake punts etc. You know, the old HUD. I'm not necessarily banking on this but I think its highly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I said it on another thread this week that I would not be surprised at all to not only see us cover but even win this game. It would be about our luck when he's just about got all the nails in the coffin to kick his way out with a big win. We have no pressure and if the old master motivator Hud comes out, I could see him pulling some ____ out his ___. He's coaching for his life here and I could see him pulling out all the stops. I'm talking on sides kicks, fake punts etc. You know, the old HUD. I'm not necessarily banking on this but I think its highly possible.
    I just think we're not good enough, no matter what stops they pull. I think this team looked like they couldn't give less of a crap (body language) last week, and App's playing for a championship Saturday.

This is going to be a whitewash.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    There is no doubt that Hud will use every trick play he has to win this game. He will coach like he coach the first year here.

7. Default Re: The season aint dead yet!! Is it???

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    There is no doubt that Hud will use every trick play he has to win this game. He will coach like he coach the first year here.
    unless he already knows his fate and he coaches like he wants to get the H E Double Hockey Sticks out of town.

Win one for the Gipper

Win, Lose, Or draw-- I expect the Cajuns to play their ___ off. That's why I have been a fan so long.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Win, Lose, Or draw-- I expect the Cajuns to play their ___ off. That's why I have been a fan so long.
    Hmmm. I got a different impression of our effort on Saturday.

Regardless of anyone's feelings about the coach there are a bunch of seniors on the team that gave 4 or 5 years to the program that would love the chance to play in one more bowl game. I'm pulling for them to get that opportunity and to go out winners.

12. Default Re: The season aint dead yet!! Is it???

Quote Originally Posted by MandevilleCajun View Post
    Regardless of anyone's feelings about the coach there are a bunch of seniors on the team that have 4 or 5 years to the program that would love the chance to play in one more bowl game. I'm pulling for them to get that opportunity and to go out winners.
    Great point.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I just think we're not good enough, no matter what stops they pull. I think this team looked like they couldn't give less of a crap (body language) last week, and App's playing for a championship Saturday.

This is going to be a whitewash.
    App State has not been that dominant in conference this year. They're not as high powered on offense as they have been in recent years. I wouldn't put it past us. Just sayin. Mixed emotions. Want Hud the hell out of here but also want to pull for the kids.

14. UL Football Re: The season aint dead yet!! Is it???

Quote Originally Posted by MandevilleCajun View Post
    Regardless of anyone's feelings about the coach there are a bunch of seniors on the team that have 4 or 5 years to the program that would love the chance to play in one more bowl game. I'm pulling for them to get that opportunity and to go out winners.
    Think everyone wants the best for the players. If wishing was a real thing, I’d wish Hud would never lose another game at UL.

Cajuns on the road away from all the negativity surrounding the program and disappointing crowds. Parents and girlfriends offer no distractions. Will they play like they did at Idaho and South Al or like they did at Tulsa, stAte and Ole Miss? Last game of the season. Sometimes you band together on the road. Us against the world mentality. Hud will certainly play this up. Not sure if it will be enough.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information