Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bob Marlin is building a program Machine

Default Bob Marlin is building a program Machine

It has taken a while, but Marlin is starting to build a consistent winner and possibly a consistent tourney team I noticed one thing for sure this is the deepest team Marlin has had and really the most athletic team I like this team a lot and I think Marlin can turn our Bball program into a nationally respectable team! La Tech will be a significant test on where we stand! GEAUX CAJUNS AND BEAT THE FLEA BAGS!

2. Default Re: Bob Marlin is building a program Machine

Reaching to be sure

Default Re: Bob Marlin is building a program Machine

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    It has taken a while, but Marlin is starting to build a consistent winner and possibly a consistent tourney team I noticed one thing for sure this is the deepest team Marlin has had and really the most athletic team I like this team a lot and I think Marlin can turn our Bball program into a nationally respectable team! La Tech will be a significant test on where we stand! GEAUX CAJUNS AND BEAT THE FLEA BAGS!
    When I first read this, I shot coffee out of my nose because I was laughing so hard, but then I re-read, and I think you're being serious. Are you? You do know that Marlin has not been able to win a conference title since he's been here, and that is with 2 NBA players on the roster at the same time?

Baw you crazy.

I like the optimism, but let's judge this team at the end of the year. Machines win championships.

Let’s watch them, support them, and see how only losing one senior last year and brining in 3-4 Star players along with a talented freshman class, just what this team matured into! I hope we are all pleasantly appeased!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    When I first read this, I shot coffee out of my nose because I was laughing so hard, but then I re-read, and I think you're being serious. Are you? You do know that Marlin has not been able to win a conference title since he's been here, and that is with 2 NBA players on the roster at the same time?
    Better take that back CajunJeaux will be here shortly to talk about your Charachter

Never too high, never too low. Some called for Marlin to be fired last year, just saying. Season just started and it's exciting but let's see how this plays out. I'm just along for the ride #GeauxCajuns

9. Default Re: Bob Marlin is building a program Machine

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Better take that back CajunJeaux will be here shortly to talk about your Charachter
    No, thats PENcil_____

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    We did win 21 games last year! That has not been done in a while at UL so yeah we are on the right path the only time you really arrive in college basketball is when you are constantly ranked in the top 25 and making tourney appearances regular season conference championships mean nothing, but conference tourney champs is everything I'll take tourney champs over regular season conference champs any day bud, because that means we are going dancing!

We did win 21 games last year! That has not been done in a while at UL so yeah we are on the right path the only time you really arrive in college basketball is when you are constantly ranked in the top 25 and making tourney appearances regular season conference championships mean nothing, but conference tourney champs is everything I'll take tourney champs over regular season conference champs any day bud, because that means we are going dancing!
    But can we dance?

We shall find out in march

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Seems like that shoe fits like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Seems like that shoe fits like a glove.
    Why are you putting gloves on your feet ? Is that a charachter building exercise

Winning 21 games means nothing if your not dancing in March!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information