Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Sanders Departs, ends up coaching

Default Re: DJ Sanders transfer rumor

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Rumor I heard was Lotief was going to accept a position on the Oregon staff. I didn't give it much thought but maybe that's the connection.
    Does that mean he may be trying to take cover and “duck” out of town?

See article on page 30 of the latest LaLouisiane. Poor timing to say the least.

So there was another besides DJ?

Good luck DJ.

Hope you don't end up regretting this decision because it will bother you for a very long time.

Good luck DJ. You represented our university with class on the field, in the classroom, and behind the podium while here and i wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

What a loser going gets tough she leaves .. shows her true character

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    See article on page 30 of the latest LaLouisiane. Poor timing to say the least.
    Yup. Read it tonight, pure BS now on her part. Pride precedes the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    To me in this situation all the players who transfer are Benidict Arnold! I agree with the saying "you can't let inmates run the prison" .... just because loteif according to the media and school did something wrong how can a player of good conscience stick up for that behavior? This issue shows a players true character and the fact that DJ is leaving I would tell her I can't wait to see her on the softball field because we will do everything to crush your new teams face in and make you regret that decision.....it is sad and it gets me fired up! I hope Glasco succeeds and I hope we get a chance to ply against those players who are transferring and crush them on the field... that would be vindicating... they made a commitment and should be held to that standard.... get ready because it will be a rough few years for softball. Geaux cajuns!!! P.S. football is hot garbage too lol!
    This is where I strongly disagree with you If Mike was as bad as the University say he was then each and everyone of the young ladies are victims. With that said why would you want to hold a victim hostage in a place where she was victimized. To call these young ladies names because of their decision make you a bad person for lack of words in my opinion The program will survive any player that transfer I wish them the best of luck I will not hold ill feeling towards them if we do then we are no better the what the school has made Mike out to be whether he deserved it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    What a loser going gets tough she leaves .. shows her true character
    Nope show that you are the loser my friend would call this young lady names because she wants to take her talents else where that is her right. Fans like you if you are a fan give this University a bad name. I wish her and anyone who leave the best it wont stop me from attending the games and rooting for the softball team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Nope show that you are the loser my friend would call this young lady names because she wants to take her talents else where that is her right. Fans like you if you are a fan give this University a bad name. I wish her and anyone who leave the best it wont stop me from attending the games and rooting for the softball team.
    There are 2 reason to transfer

1. Playing time
    2. Getting closer to home

She checks off neither she bailed on her teammates and the univ that has educated her for free these last 3 years ... that is a loser in my book but glad you come up for air to comment on my post Im sure ML wenier must have been. Getting water logged from you sucking on it so long

How can she play this upcoming season? Dont transfers have to sit out a year?

Not in softball if given a full release, which Coach Glasco granted her

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    There are 2 reason to transfer

1. Playing time
    2. Getting closer to home

She checks off neither she bailed on her teammates and the univ that has educated her for free these last 3 years ... that is a loser in my book but glad you come up for air to comment on my post Im sure ML wenier must have been. Getting water logged from you sucking on it so long
    Hahaha that's funny because my loyalty is to the university I love has nothing to do with a coach they come and go. It has everything to do with being a class act and respecting people. As far as a free education these young ladies earned everything they received no one gave them anything. If you had any decency in your body you would understand that this University has benefited a lot for transfers coming into play but you accepted those traders as you call them with open arms but when the shoe is on the other foot we resort to name calling. Did you say the same about the girls who left before Mike was fired. The program will survive we always have. Once again I wish them all the success in the world unless they are across the field from the Cajuns. So you my friend are not what this Cajun Nation needs. So you can hide behind RP with all you insults but inside you must realize you are a miserable person who would insult these young ladies for exercising their rights right that me and my brothers have afforded them.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Not in softball if given a full release, which Coach Glasco granted her
    I think coach did the right thing we would all love to have her back but time to move on and start his own era. I'm really excited about this hire and his attitude.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information