Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Sanders Departs, ends up coaching

1. Default Re: DJ Sanders transfer rumor

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Yes, she has left. No, it's not a precedent. One more blow to come, and that one isn't good either. But that appears to be it.
    ....Hate to see the departure as she will never be in the honor clubs that she was so deserving of being in at Louisiana and even in state honors that she has built up.....please don't let the green grass (Oregon) fool ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ....Hate to see the departure as she will never be in the honor clubs that she was so deserving of being in at Louisiana and even in state honors that she has built up.....please don't let the green grass (Oregon) fool ya!!!
    I would argue that leaving forfeits those honors voluntarily. Leaving your sisterhood as an argument for the strength of said sisterhood isn't honorable, IMO.

Still, best of luck to DJ. Hope Kylee Jo Trahan hangs an O-fer around her neck in OKC.

I would argue that leaving forfeits those honors voluntarily. Leaving your sisterhood as an argument for the strength of said sisterhood isn't honorable, IMO.

Still, best of luck to DJ. Hope Kylee Jo Trahan hangs an O-fer around her neck in OKC.
    Has it been announced or can we assume Alyssa Denham is leaving as well?

Default Re: DJ Sanders transfer rumor

She is labeled a traitor in my book.. they went out and got perhaps the best resumed UL softball hire ever showing how commented they are to softball

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Has it been announced or can we assume Alyssa Denham is leaving as well?
    Just wishing Trahan well. That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    No granted a full release
    I like that the coach feels so strong about his ability to get top players to come here, that he will give full release, even when the school don't have to.

To me in this situation all the players who transfer are Benidict Arnold! I agree with the saying "you can't let inmates run the prison" .... just because loteif according to the media and school did something wrong how can a player of good conscience stick up for that behavior? This issue shows a players true character and the fact that DJ is leaving I would tell her I can't wait to see her on the softball field because we will do everything to crush your new teams face in and make you regret that decision.....it is sad and it gets me fired up! I hope Glasco succeeds and I hope we get a chance to ply against those players who are transferring and crush them on the field... that would be vindicating... they made a commitment and should be held to that standard.... get ready because it will be a rough few years for softball. Geaux cajuns!!! P.S. football is hot garbage too lol!

At least she is transferring to the west coast. That way she will truly be out of sight and out of mind once the season starts.

If a player goes to a school because of the coach, why doesn't it make sense that they wouldn't at least consider leaving if there is a coaching change. I don't have a problem with it. If she isn't commited to UL, them she could be a distraction to the team. Let her go and wish her luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    If a player goes to a school because of the coach, why doesn't it make sense that they wouldn't at least consider leaving if there is a coaching change. I don't have a problem with it. If she isn't commited to UL, them she could be a distraction to the team. Let her go and wish her luck.
    Perhaps after meeting with Glasco they both decided it wouldn't be a good fit. Even if not, I'm not mad at her. It's a tough situation and who knows what advice she has been given and from whom. I do find it hard to believe that a program like Oregon has a roster spot available for her or an opening at SS at this point of the season.

So that’s DJ and I’m assuming KJT? Who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Perhaps after meeting with Glasco they both decided it wouldn't be a good fit. Even if not, I'm not mad at her. It's a tough situation and who knows what advice she has been given and from whom. I do find it hard to believe that a program like Oregon has a roster spot available for her or an opening at SS at this point of the season.
    You make a roster spot for someone of her caliber...and a starting spot... if Alex Bregmann had wanted to transfer here while he was in college...we'd a found a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    According to the article, they have a need for a shortstop, so likely she’ll start.....

http://www.justinsworldofsoftball.co...sfer-to-oregon

Rumor I heard was Lotief was going to accept a position on the Oregon staff. I didn't give it much thought but maybe that's the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Rumor I heard was Lotief was going to accept a position on the Oregon staff. I didn't give it much thought but maybe that's the connection.
    WHAT?????????

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information