Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CajunDome: Enhancements Coming To Basketball Games

1. UL Basketball CajunDome: Enhancements Coming To Basketball Games

With the Louisiana men's and women's basketball campaigns underway, the Ragin' Cajuns Athletics Department has announced several fan enhancements that are coming to the Cajundome for home games this season.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: CajunDome: Enhancements Coming To Basketball Games

A reduction to reasonable concession pricing might be a better inducement.

#maggardworking

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    A reduction to reasonable concession pricing might be a better inducement.
    I'm down to 1 beer a game, because of the prices. Drop it $2 and I would probably be back to 3 a game, because after the 2nd I stop paying attention.

How about not having concessions cost my paycheck

I do my very best to not purchase any concessions at the Cajun Dome. I go to Ruth’s Chris and eat a steak prior to going to the game. That is way more economical than waiting to get a beer and hamburger or nacho’s at the Dome!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I do my very best to not purchase any concessions at the Cajun Dome. I go to Ruth’s Chris and eat a steak prior to going to the game. That is way more economical than waiting to get a beer and hamburger or nacho’s at the Dome!
    Sad but true. I know they based pricing off of other arenas in the South... but they really need to decrease prices, at least for Cajun basketball... Just not what we are used to and a big turn off for sure. I can't stand paying $5 for a freakin' bottle of water.

I thought they were announcing the hiring of a new coach. My bad. Carry on.

i attended the ul/ole miss basketball game at the pavilion a few weeks ago. i bought a large souvenir cup soft drink for 2 dollars and a hamburger for 4 dollars. i'm not going to eat or drink at the dome anymore. the food and drink prices are outrageous. will stop by legends before the games from now on.

Put my cup holder back on my seat and I'll be good. $11.50 for a small craft beer is outrageous.

The Cajundome is screwing other vendors (even themselves being they get a cut) in the process...Mr. Vic's kids are feeling my boycott..., $4 spicy peanuts were great and purchased at every game...not paying $15 for a beer to wash them down...adios peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Sad but true. I know they based pricing off of other arenas in the South... but they really need to decrease prices, at least for Cajun basketball... Just not what we are used to and a big turn off for sure. I can't stand paying $5 for a freakin' bottle of water.
    Is water really $5? Superdome is an outrageous 4.25. No way the cajundome should even be close to those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Put my cup holder back on my seat and I'll be good. $11.50 for a small craft beer is outrageous.
    Glad to see someone else is upset they removed the cup holders. I guess some "large" fans complained about fitting into the seats due to the cup holders. I enjoy basketball, beer & peanuts, but its hard to keep peanut shells out of the beer sitting on the ground.

14. Default Re: CajunDome: Enhancements Coming To Basketball Games

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Glad to see someone else is upset they removed the cup holders. I guess some "large" fans complained about fitting into the seats due to the cup holders. I enjoy basketball, beer & peanuts, but its hard to keep peanut shells out of the beer sitting on the ground.
    For a second, you almost fooled us.. Almost..

If anyone has courtside seats they ever want to sell, please holler.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information