Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth:

1. Default Hudspeth:

Hey meathead, how about you prep the team properly How about you not lose to a 1 win team with an interim head coach, with ZERO passing game and the worst defense in the ____ bag SUNBELT CONFERENCE!

Get this SOB, used car salesman, the hell out of here! Blame The kids? Really? You started a half injured 18 year old at QB, you moron.

Default Re: Hudspeth: “Players need to step up”.

Vomiting.

I feel bad for all the players playing their hearts out for this arrogant pos, who does nothing wrong.

Hud has divided our program, players, supporters to the point of an outright boycott. Which is exactly what will happen next year if he s here. And another Hud recruiting class will only set us farther back. Sad, sorry state of affairs I tell ya

5. UL Football Re: Hudspeth:

Just caught a small part of the Alabama post game presser. Saban took 100% of the loss on himself. Not the players who didn't step up, not the assistants who failed their head coach. What a novel approach.

Default Re: Hudspeth:

Agree, players step up and you step downnow that's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Agree, players step up and you step downnow that's a thought.
    You stole my line!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Just caught a small part of the Alabama post game presser. Saban took 100% of the loss on himself. Not the players who didn't step up, not the assistants who failed their head coach. What a novel approach.

In my view, the players do need to step up their level of performance. However, it is best if the head coach not make that comment publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    In my view, the players do need to step up their level of performance. However, it is best if the head coach not make that comment publicly.
    Here is another novel idea.maybe we don’t have the players that have enough ability to step up

While attrition has definitely hurt the talent the coaches have got to put them in a position to succeed. Starting a quarterback who the other team does not respect as a passer cripples the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Here is another novel idea.maybe we don’t have the players that have enough ability to step up
    Falls back on the HC for failing to recruit better players

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Falls back on the HC for failing to recruit better players
    i actually dont think he does a terrible job recruiting, he is getting athletes here. this is where i think he is ABSOLUTELY terribledeveloping the players that he brings in and schemes that he has a hard on for that dont work. he cant do it worth a lick and he needs to be let go for it.

13. Default Re: Hudspeth:

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    i actually dont think he does a terrible job recruiting, he is getting athletes here. this is where i think he is ABSOLUTELY terribledeveloping the players that he brings in and schemes that he has a hard on for that dont work. he cant do it worth a lick and he needs to be let go for it.
    We don't need athletes. We need football players.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We don't need athletes. We need football players.
    well thats what i meant, he gets good football players here and does a terrible job at developing them to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    well thats what i meant, he gets good football players here and does a terrible job at developing them to the next level.
    I think he's done well signing the skilled positions, especially RB and WR. Other than that, we are not very good on defense, the DL, LB and DB are just not that good. The OL has good size, but they are not very athletic and only zone block well. He simply hasn't recruited well enough and developed younger athletes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information