Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: 2017 FB: Louisiana 24, Georgia Southern 34

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    I don’t know what all the long faces are about??—Our goals are still in front of us!
    All we have to do is beat AppSt and we’re “second lining” with Boomer to a bowl game!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
    NOTHING is over until WE say it is, Cause when the going gets TOUGH............................................................
    The tough get going!!
    Wermer—DEAD!! Neidermeyer—DEAD!! WHO’S WITH ME??

I'm with you! Fo sho!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    He'll say it's the fans fault. The fans should be willing to bite the pillow and waste their saturdays getting ____ed off instead of spending quality time with their family doing things that...yknow...don't ____ them off.
    This. For me, it’s not all about the losing. It’s about watching a team that is never prepared, and players that don’t seem to improve week to week. Compare that to a recently fired coach who regularly turned mid-level recruits and transfers into all-americans...for a tenth of the salary. I said this at the beginning of the season: I appreciate the bowl wins (maybe I should be thanking Rusty Whitt) and the fun, but you cannot make 1 million and almost lose to AA teams we were in a conference with decades ago. You can’t make 1 million and lose to ULM. It does not compute.

Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

Was anyone listening to “The Rage” just now?? Someone called in and said maybe if we’d get in
    a better conference our team would be able to “get up” to play them! He went on to say that he
    was worried we’d lose HUD to Join the staff at Ole Miss, and he hoped that we’d sweeten his pay—
    Maybe even giving him the softball coaching job to save the school money!!

You CAN’T make this stuff up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Bustle had the WKU game before he was fired. Is this Hud’s WKU game?
    I think the WKU game was the breaking point for the fans. That said, I don't think this is the breaking point for the fans, breaking point was last season/offseason as is evidence with our just abysmal attendance. Barring an insane, like 9-3/10-2 type season, the fans have abandoned hud and aren't coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    As I said a few days ago, I would like to get a new coach, but I will believe it when I see it. I think he will get another year. And as I said a few days ago, fans cannot fire the coach. Even Maggard cannot fire him without Dr. Savoie's approval. I suspect that the president will not approve the firing and the payoff. You and I both know he is a politician and will take heat if he pays Hud 1.5 M for not working, even if it is booster money. I have wished he would be replaced for at least a year. I still don't hate him or care what kind of shirt he wears, I just want him to wear it somewhere else.
    Just poking fun Fish, I didn't want to lose tonight! I can promise you that and I hate those GATA jack legs, but I stomached it until late in the 3rd. I really didn't need to see any more football from Hudspeth and this staff, but I decided to attend anyway and now I wished I hadn't.

We all know TSlow will not fire him, I've been told as much. But, in choosing to make that decision they are choosing to lose money next year. They can rattle their RCAF cup around like a blind person on a street corner, I won't be spending a dime on football and very little on RCAF.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    We keep this guy one more second and you will witness the demise of Cajun football.
    I just don't see the University buying out his contract... I hope I'm wrong and he isn't here for another year

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    I just don't see the University buying out his contract... I hope I'm wrong and he isn't here for another year
    There’s no way Hud gets fired this year.

Was anyone listening to “The Rage” just now?? Someone called in and said maybe if we’d get in
    a better conference our team would be able to “get up” to play them! He went on to say that he
    was worried we’d lose HUD to Join the staff at Ole Miss, and he hoped that we’d sweeten his pay—

That dude’s call was amazing. I want some of what he was smoking. He also commented about how good of a crowd it was. He was living in a different universe.

Well maybe Zee, but you and I witnessed the Baldloss disaster. That was a near death experience, but the program did eventually recover. I suspect that when Maggard is finally allowed to do his job, he will make a big time hire that will re-energize the fan base.

We won't out recruit ulm (again ) nor will we out recruit mcnesse . Everyone knows that we can't buy out that piece of crap so the word on recruiting trails will be Hud the lame duck loser. Terrible dominos affect

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    That dude’s call was amazing. I want some of what he was smoking. He also commented about how good of a crowd it was. He was living in a different universe.
    A plant, like the Lotiefs did.

Dat made me fro up in my mot...just like that poorly prepared team tonight.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Well maybe Zee, but you and I witnessed the Baldloss disaster. That was a near death experience, but the program did eventually recover. I suspect that when Maggard is finally allowed to do his job, he will make a big time hire that will re-energize the fan base.
    I don’t disagree, Fish. Football will lose money next year unless we play 6 money games... away!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We won't out recruit ulm (again ) nor will we out recruit mcnesse . Everyone knows that we can't buy out that piece of crap so the word on recruiting trails will be Hud the lame duck loser. Terrible dominos affect
    They are recruit negative against us now....

As I said a few days ago, I would like to get a new coach, but I will believe it when I see it. I think he will get another year. And as I said a few days ago, fans cannot fire the coach. Even Maggard cannot fire him without Dr. Savoie's approval. I suspect that the president will not approve the firing and the payoff. You and I both know he is a politician and will take heat if he pays Hud 1.5 M for not working, even if it is booster money. I have wished he would be replaced for at least a year. I still don't hate him or care what kind of shirt he wears, I just want him to wear it somewhere else.
    He's a eunuch along with being a politician.....maybe that's repeating myself.....this is over guys...we lose more money by not firing him than if we do....unless he beats Appalachian St and gets a bowl bid.....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information