Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball season tickets and reseating

Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    http://www.supremericeusa.com/

Located directly underneath the Grandstands behind home plate.
    So the patio boxes down 1st & 3rd base lines cost more than the chair backs behind home plate?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    So the patio boxes down 1st & 3rd base lines cost more than the chair backs behind home plate?
    Yep, cheapest is $508 per ticket...times 6 per box with a 7 year commitment,

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Can you give us an idea of what seats are still available? Anything left in 107, or 106? My ideal would be 107, close to the top.
    Not sure what's left. I'm in 109 Row 12. My appt. Isn't until Dec. 1st. I'm going to browse and see what else is available. I'm sure the bulk of the crowd is from 107-108.

I think I like my location. Just under the cover but not too high and away from the action. I like getting a little sun during the day but being covered from the rain at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    That's a lot of money for what i think is the worst view in the park. Any information about the new deck boxes over 1st and 3rd base lines?

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    That's a lot of money for what i think is the worst view in the park. Any information about the new deck boxes over 1st and 3rd base lines?
    7400 is what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    7400 is what I was told.
    No way that is for 1 year...but I guess they know they can get it if that's what they charging.

Well we wanted big time in sports, now we are in baseball. It's a far cry for when I first started my baseball fandom back in 1979-80. $4 got you a night of entertainment. And all of the, on a good night, 50-60 fans there thought the same.....no complaint here....

Well we wanted big time in sports, now we are in baseball. It's a far cry for when I first started my baseball fandom back in 1979-80. $4 got you a night of entertainment. And all of the, on a good night, 50-60 fans there thought the same.....no complaint here....
    Slightly later than you but I remember when we would bring in our ice chest and sit in our lawn chairs along the third baseline and watch the game through the chainlink fence. Times have definitely changed.

On a different subject. I'm 99% certain the Supreme Rice boxes are not cheaper than the other box seats. If memory serves me correctly (questionable I know) they had a minimum commitment and money requirement similar to how the suites were done.

Is this for bowl tickets?

10. Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Is this for bowl tickets?
    I could Geaux for some gumbo in February at The Tigue.

What would consider the best rows in the grandstand? I have been in a patio box since 2004 and have never watched a game at the Tigue in the grandstands. I have heard there is not much air flow in the grandstands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    What would consider the best rows in the grandstand? I have been in a patio box since 2004 and have never watched a game at the Tigue in the grandstands. I have heard there is not much air flow in the grandstands.
    That is not true. I have been around a lot of people spewing "hot air" on many occasions at The Tigue!!! LOL!!!

Not sure what's left. I'm in 109 Row 12. My appt. Isn't until Dec. 1st. I'm going to browse and see what else is available. I'm sure the bulk of the crowd is from 107-108.

I think I like my location. Just under the cover but not too high and away from the action. I like getting a little sun during the day but being covered from the rain at the same time
    Thanks. I'm just hoping there are 3 left, pretty high up and in sections 106-108

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    $21,336.00/box. And how many box's the park has?

$21,336.00/box. And how many box's the park has?
    I️ think 40

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information