Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball season tickets and reseating

Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

yes, all season ticket holders are required to be rcaf members. the minimum is a 100 dollar donation.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    Will do, but I'm in the bleachers just above the home dugout at the edge closest to left field. Not the best seats, but I do love to go to the games.

I'm truly happy for the team and especially Coach Robe, but I'm being priced out. It was already a struggle to pay for 4 season tickets, and combined with concessions and now RCAF mandatory donations, it is really hard for a family to attend. I'll just go to a single game here and there and root for the Cajuns from home. Best of luck to the team this year. Geaux Cajuns.
    Before you truly consider cancelling your tickets due to the $100 RCAF requirement. I know for a fact that you can set up RCAF payments over the course of the year instead of paying it all at once. If I were you, I'd make a call to Matt Casbon to ask to set up your RCAF donation as installments. Hopefully that helps you maintain your season tickets. Good luck sir.

3. Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Before you truly consider cancelling your tickets due to the $100 RCAF requirement. I know for a fact that you can set up RCAF payments over the course of the year instead of paying it all at once. If I were you, I'd make a call to Matt Casbon to ask to set up your RCAF donation as installments. Hopefully that helps you maintain your season tickets. Good luck sir.
    Let's crowd source some help for Proud. I'll chip in a few bucks. RP can keep Proud in his seats. May even include a season pass for Cajun Cooking Club. Any takers?

Thanks
    Before you cancel, m sure we can get the $100 for your RCAF membership. I'll put up $25. Let's get this done, y'all

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Let's crowd source some help for Proud. I'll chip in a few bucks. RP can keep Proud in his seats. May even include a season pass for Cajun Cooking Club. Any takers?
    MAT,

I truly appreciate the effort, but there are those that are much more in need than I.

I'll work it out and see you at The Tigue.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    My guess would be once they finish the grandstand re-seating they'll send out the renewals for everyone. To the best of my knowledge, no one actually paid for tickets at the re-seating meetings, only identified their seats. I would think once done they will send out everyone's renewal. JMO
    Mat said the invoices will be sent out after all the reseating and request for additional seating for the season ticket holders are done.

RCAF can be paid in monthly installments, but Matt is not the person to contact. The RCAF number is 851-2903 or 851-2906.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Mat said the invoices will be sent out after all the reseating and request for additional seating for the season ticket holders are done.
    Yep, paid for mine online this afternoon and received an emailed confirmation of invoice payment just a short while later.

10. Default Re: Baseball season tickets and reseating

MAT,

I truly appreciate the effort, but there are those that are much more in need than I.

I'll work it out and see you at The Tigue.
    Great news buddy

I don't have an invoice on my account and I haven't received a call yet. Am I alone?

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I don't have an invoice on my account and I haven't received a call yet. Am I alone?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Maybe you are in the bleachers? Matt/Jim mentioned that the bleachers would go through the same reseating process (only an opportunity to move based on RCAF rank - as I think bleachers were assigned last year, not GA). This would occur during the renewal period prior to offering tix to the general public.

bleachers were GA too

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    bleachers were GA too
    Oh - then I guess they would offer some sort of renewal comparable seating - for ticket holders who had tickets year before last (as well as last year). Of course that would be relatively easy since the configuration didn't change. so just put people back in their assigned seats and then offer chance to move based on RCAF points.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information