Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 2017 FB: Louisiana 19, South Alabama 14

Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Amazing that you asked a question then when I try and be nice and answer it, you reply with such BS.

Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    No ________, I didn't. However, there are many kids that don't necessarily carry the last name of one of their parents. That is why I asked for clarification ____er.

2. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Perhaps you missed the name "Davis."
    I can't think of a kinder way to point out what we've missed.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Here:
    Even though he maybe right, he shouldn't have tweeted it and Jordan shouldn't have re tweeted it. What possible good could come of that. The state of athletics, athletes, and parents is very disappointing.

4. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Even though he maybe right, he shouldn't have tweeted it and Jordan shouldn't have re tweeted it. What possible good could come of that. The state of athletics, athletes, and parents is very disappointing.
    You are right. I wouldn't have done it, and most people wouldn't. Most people probably see it as sour grapes. I see it as confirmation of things we hear all the time about this team, this locker room, and this coach. JMO

You are right. I wouldn't have done it, and most people wouldn't. Most people probably see it as sour grapes. I see it as confirmation of things we hear all the time about this team, this locker room, and this coach. JMO
    It really doesn't mean much to me and I don't think it sends any type of message that other programs don't deal with as well. ____ed dad of benched QB son. Never happened before? Hell, we used to have Brad McGuire's dad here arguing with people who didn't think his son was better than Masson. Happens often.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Amazing that you asked a question then when I try and be nice and answer it, you reply with such BS.

Whatever
    Looked like you being a dick to me. if not, sorry.

7. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

It really doesn't mean much to me and I don't think it sends any type of message that other programs don't deal with as well. ____ed dad of benched QB son. Never happened before? Hell, we used to have Brad McGuire's dad here arguing with people who didn't think his son was better than Masson. Happens often.
    Completely different situation and Mr Mac was right.

I only brought up the comment to reinforce comments made prior. The coaches don't trust the players they recruit. For whatever reason. We've been talking about this for a long time. His comment supported that, I don't think what he said was out of line at all. He said the truth. Yes, the source matters and I can see how people would take it like you've described.

Completely different situation and Mr Mac was right.

I only brought up the comment to reinforce comments made prior. The coaches don't trust the players they recruit. For whatever reason. We've been talking about this for a long time. His comment supported that, I don't think what he said was out of line at all. He said the truth. Yes, the source matters and I can see how people would take it like you've described.
    Mac was not right. I think the 2011 year proved that.

9. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Mac was not right. I think the 2011 year proved that.
    Mr. Mac was spot on 100% when the comparison was between McGuire and Masson.

We now know Bustle would have kept his job if he hadn't failed to recognize what he had in Gautier.

Mr. Davis didn't let up after that tweet either ...

Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Nothing said here is wrong or out of line. All valid questions and comments.
    He's probably just had enough, like the rest of us. His kid just happens to be one of the 6 QBs in 3 years.

Man, too bad for him twitter exists. 10-15 Years ago there would be no forum for him to air his dirty launday. I️ get his feelings. As a dad we are biased in our view of our kids. If people could read my mind when my son is pitching I’d have less friends

13. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Man, too bad for him twitter exists. 10-15 Years ago there would be no forum for him to air his dirty launday. I️ get his feelings. As a dad we are biased in our view of our kids. If people could read my mind when my son is pitching I’d have less friends
    Yes sir, I say some pretty god awful things to myself when my kid is on the mound.
    Still, he's not out ripping the team or players. He asking questions that we're all asking.
    Imagine the frustration you'd (we) be experiencing right now if: Your kid was highly thought of and recruited out of HS. Signs with a school that just produced it's all time leading passer. Realizes that Hud is a fraud, but still but son wants to stick it out. Son gets no PT in mop up time in early years. Son gets crushed in the press for not being ready, not having the mental fortitude to play the position. Son gets passed over several times in favor of quick fixes. Son enters JR year after ALL OF THAT, as the solidified #1 starter and Fraud coach tells everyone who will listen that your son is the leader of this football team. Son starts off hot and looking better than ever. Son gets hurt. Son gets called "dear in the headlights" (meaning the moment was too big for him) against lowly ULM. Son gets benched. Son gets ANOTHER chance. Son supposedly gets hurt. Son is said to be back 100% and will start against South Al. Son gets passed over again for an 18 year old kid.

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Mr. Davis didn't let up after that tweet either ...
    Regardless of if he's right or wrong on the facts....ABSOLUTELY nothing good can come of these tweets. Anyone open to his comments already knows these things, all tweeting this out at this point can do is divide the team further.

My Lord what a mess this program is.

15. Default Re: Game Thread: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Regardless of if he's right or wrong on the facts....ABSOLUTELY nothing good can come of these tweets. Anyone open to his comments already knows these things, all tweeting this out at this point can do is divide the team further.

My Lord what a mess this program is.
    It was already a mess Charlie. I'm glad the man is speaking out. And doing it in a mild fashion.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information