Thread: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

1. Ragin' Cajuns Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

The Ragin' Cajuns Athletics Department has announced premium seating area enhancements to the newly renovated M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park as well as a seating allocation process that will get underway in November.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

What is the “minimum campaign contribution” that they are talking about with the box seats? Would that include the homerun challenge or do they mean rcaf annual fund?

Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    What is the “minimum campaign contribution” that they are talking about with the box seats? Would that include the homerun challenge or do they mean rcaf annual fund?
    RCAF

Default Re: Premium Enhancements and Seating Allocation Announced For Russo Park

For basketball it's $500 per 2 seats on the floor. I expect to see something similar with the boxes.

I just found out out patio box seats have doubled in price from last season. Anyone have a price per section break down?

It will depend, if you go to a multi season package it will reduce your price per season. It will be a 3,5 or 7 year commitment. But yes single season tickets have doubled

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    It will depend, if you go to a multi season package it will reduce your price per season. It will be a 3,5 or 7 year commitment. But yes single season tickets have doubled
    I think that’s actually smart. Encourages a commitment to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    What are the prices based on the different year commitments? I have been having tickets in a box since 2003 and the guy who name it is under is not sharing the information for whatever reason.

Default Tickets

BTW: anyone have an idea of when the individual baseball tix go on sale? I know several people who are interested in the lsu game. I see the pontiff is available, but nothing at Russo yet.

Default Re: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    BTW: anyone have an idea of when the individual baseball tix go on sale? I know several people who are interested in the lsu game. I see the pontiff is available, but nothing at Russo yet.
    Are they LSU fans or Louisiana fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    I just found out out patio box seats have doubled in price from last season. Anyone have a price per section break down?
    $355/ seat with 7 year commitment

Default Re: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Are they LSU fans or Louisiana fans?
    Lol. You must not know me very well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    $355/ seat with 7 year commitment
    Casbon told me $510 for 7 year and $610 year to year.

Well just find the guy that mops up the basketball court what the price of tickets are. I seen him walking around the ticket office taking notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Casbon told me $510 for 7 year and $610 year to year.
    My box is 3rd Base Box 10 yours may be behind home plate

Thread Information