Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FB: Louisiana 3, Arkansas State 47

1. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    MAT, I'm not disagreeing with you but I think any termination timeline depends on legal counsel. I feel its trending that way but UL wont do anything until the legal "green light" by attorneys is given. So I'm not putting this on Maggard,YET. I think it has to play out especially since we don't know the facts yet.
    Not sure we're talking about the same thing..

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Not sure we're talking about the same thing..
    Sorry, I thought this was Lotief thread. Switching back and forth sometimes gets confusing between threads.

If he’s still employed here on Monday, I’m out on Maggard and the whole Alden experiment.

We’re not serious about changing the culture here. We’re not serious about winning. Just doing what we’ve always done: Toe the line until we destroy the remaining support that we have.

Fire him now, start the search NOW.
    Maggard usually post stuff on twitter about our sporting events and there is nothing on the football game last night from him...maybe the quiet before the storm???

If he’s still employed here on Monday, I’m out on Maggard and the whole Alden experiment.

We’re not serious about changing the culture here. We’re not serious about winning. Just doing what we’ve always done: Toe the line until we destroy the remaining support that we have.

Fire Hud I'm all in. AT this point our football program is being stoned back to caveman times.. Our recruiting will be destroyed period. Any D1 program in the nation has so much fuel to torch us in recruiting its not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by studentfan View Post
    Maggard usually post stuff on twitter about our sporting events and there is nothing on the football game last night from him...maybe the quiet before the storm???
    It will be raining on Saturday night...Maggard drags Hud out to midfield under the lights...berates him for his poor twitter choices, awful defense, ____ poor recruiting, and lack of discipline. After it's over, tosses him a 2XL hoodie, and tears the smedium shirt off of him. As he walks off the lights start shutting off in phases...until the last light is shinning on midfield. A broken meat head is standing at midfield in a baggie sweatshirt. His only hope is throwing football away and running a cross fit gym. The last light shut off...the end of an era. Roll credits.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It will be raining on Saturday night...Maggard drags Hud out to midfield under the lights...berates him for his poor twitter choices, awful defense, ____ poor recruiting, and lack of discipline. After it's over, tosses him a 2XL hoodie, and tears the smedium shirt off of him. As he walks off the lights start shutting off in phases...until the last light is shinning on midfield. A broken meat head is standing at midfield in a baggie sweatshirt. His only hope is throwing football away and running a cross fit gym. The last light shut off...the end of an era. Roll credits.
    One can only hope

Already emailed Maggard. Y’all should do the same.

athleticdirector@louisiana.edu

Maybe hud is trying to get fired, only reason I see he make those comments. Also does everyone still think “ hud took his foot off the gas” Last week? Or are we just not that good like I said

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Maybe hud is trying to get fired
    Get paid 7 figures to do nothing...sounds nice

10. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Already emailed Maggard. Y’all should do the same.

athleticdirector@louisiana.edu
    Thank you, and yes. A never ending flow of emails, social media posts and phone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Dude...Not sure why or how you got into accounting...but you should be working for Vince McMahon...

Do y'all think the team has revolted against hud, how are players falling down before the play even begins? Also the Announcers were damn near making fun of us. It's ridiculous.

I don't know but he has lost it, think he is feeling pressure from the fans, and AD, he probably went into F' it mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Do y'all think the team has revolted against hud, how are players falling down before the play even begins? Also the Announcers were damn near making fun of us. It's ridiculous.

I don't know but he has lost it, think he is feeling pressure from the fans, and AD, he probably went into F' it mode.
    Don't think so yet, but saying things like he said last night is not helping....

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Maybe hud is trying to get fired, only reason I see he make those comments. Also does everyone still think " hud took his foot off the gas" Last week? Or are we just not that good like I said
    We are not good.

And the foot off the gas was about the BIG PICTURE....over the years, NOT JUST ONE GAME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.....for instance at the end of the Florida game. He has seemingly gone conservative at the most inopportune times. Maybe that's not what happened last week, maybe we just suck (seems that way) but that doesn't make it not an ongoing theme with him.

Remember the halcyon days 2 days ago when some were debating winning out. Those were fun times.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information