Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23

Thread: 2017 FB: Louisiana 3, Arkansas State 47

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Jay sounds like he is siding with the university and he is talking about the placed on administration leave part being significant
    Just a hunch, but I see the correspondences coming from the coach/players side as preemptive deflection and explanation for what is it that happened that led to the administrative leave. I think the "thing" that caused this involves both the coach and some players.

Starting to connect the dots.....

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Just a hunch, but I see the correspondences coming from the coach/players side as preemptive deflection and explanation for what is it that happened that led to the administrative leave. I think the "thing" that caused this involves both the coach and some players.

Starting to connect the dots.....
    Very well possible.... shame we only have speculation to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Top 5 most ____ed off moments I've ever experienced listening to the show..
    I can't believe I just heard what I heard... WOW
    I had to turn him off man. Fuming at my desk. I knew we were gonna get this after he responded to my tweet last night saying he had no problem with that comment.

4. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    He said the term "throwing a player under the bus" is overused. Hud was just saying what we were all thinking and these are not kids they are men....there is no difference between losing 47-3 and losing 26-24, except for the fan's egos....

In effect Jay is saying there is no difference between the announcer who shows up 12 minutes late for his 3 hour shift, and the announcer who shows up with 9 minutes left in his 3 hour shift.

I can promise you, after 2 hours and 51 minutes of dead air, there isn't a soul tuning in.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I have no problem with ArkState playing hard, it's the opponents job to stop you. Regardless, Anderson is every bit a douchebag as Hudpseth. But if I'm going to have one has a head coach, I'd prefer one that wins.
    We go through the same thing with Anderson that you do with Hudspeth every year. Wonder if we've hit our ceiling under him, question in game decisions etc. Only difference is we're still winning regularly in league, and paying Anderson 300K less per year.

One of these days his mad desire to only pull Hansen after the offense scores a touchdown is going to get Hansen killed. That's my biggest concern right now.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    We go through the same thing with Anderson that you do with Hudspeth every year. Wonder if we've hit our ceiling under him, question in game decisions etc. Only difference is we're still winning regularly in league, and paying Anderson 300K less per year.

One of these days his mad desire to only pull Hansen after the offense scores a touchdown is going to get Hansen killed. That's my biggest concern right now.
    Your only difference is a big ____ing difference.

LSU runs over Ole Miss and Guice racks up 278 yards and could have been a lot more.

Post game interview Guice says he just did what the coaches told him to do.

Nunez and Davis should’ve said after the Ark State game that they just did what coach Hud told them to do. Ha ha

I’ve never heard the Louisiana players talk about Hud Guice talks about his coaches or other players that have a lot of respect for their coach

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cajun View Post
    LSU runs over Ole Miss and Guice racks up 278 yards and could have been a lot more.

Post game interview Guice says he just did what the coaches told him to do.

Nunez and Davis should’ve said after the Ark State game that they just did what coach Hud told them to do. Ha ha

I’ve never heard the Louisiana players talk about Hud Guice talks about his coaches or other players that have a lot of respect for their coach
    Huh?

9. Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs A-State

Just thinking about my bruised fan ego Jay?
    UL 3/4 lost to unranked stAte 47/3
    Tulane 3/4 list to top 25 UCF 34/28

If this was a Rocky movie we’re Rocky vs Cluber Lang in their first fight, and Tulane is Rocky vs Appalo Creed in his first fight.

Come on man I’m not about moral victories, but you know if you’re simply not competitive

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23

Thread Information