Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The fact is he should have been fired with cause after the sanctions. He has floundered ever since then. He will be fired when we go 3-9.
    Exactly, all the other soap opera crap blurs this FACT right here. Not every person will always like their boss, that’s not some new concept to life. Production and a clean program is what matters. I doubt every person that works for Nick Saban hangs out with him on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Exactly, all the other soap opera crap blurs this FACT right here. Not every person will always like their boss, that’s not some new concept to life. Production and a clean program is what matters. I doubt every person that works for Nick Saban hangs out with him on the weekend.
    Saban doesn’t run a clean program either. He’s just not at a G5.

Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jay P5 OC vs G5 OC--Promotion
    Rebowe HC at FCS vs position coach at G5 FBS--Promotion (Was not going to be retained by HUD)
    Whitt P5 vs G5 same position--Promotion
    Willis NFL position coach vs G5 DC--Promotion
    Wallerstedt G5 Position coach vs G5 DC--Promotion (He was DC here. LATERAL MOVE)
    Stewart FIRED at UL, now DC at FCS (downgrade but again you were fired), lucky to still be a DC at the D1 level (Publicily thrown under the bus)
    Smith FIRED at UL, now DC at FCS (downgrade but again you were fired)lucky to be a DC at the D1 level)
    If you remember, as Jay Johnson was leaving for greener pastures, the HUD STEAMROLLER was in full force, rolling over Jay because of our horrible QB play. Trust me, Jay was ready to get out of that hot mess.
    I have never heard Hud take blame for anything bad that has happened to HIS team, especially losses. In my mind, that's a losers mentality!

Saban doesn’t run a clean program either. He’s just not at a G5.
    He uses the rules and advantages in front of him, I’m not gonna put that on him. I don’t think there is one single program in the country that is “clean” you either have been caught or you haven’t.and obviously different levels of dirty.

You either win or you get fired. It’s as simple as that.
    Looking for job rules:

UL Head Coach Rule No. 1: Don’t Lose
    UL Head Coach Rule No. 2: See Rule No. 1
    UL Head Coach Rule No. 3: Make sure you have a really, really big contract and buyout when you don’t follow Rules 1 and 2.

The fact is he should have been fired with cause after the sanctions. He has floundered ever since then. He will be fired when we go 3-9.
    Something that seems to escape many here on RP. Saunders was the fall guy, but people either don't know or don't want to know that he helped a number of athletes get eligible including Elijah McGuire. It wasn't just the few we were sanctioned for in the end.

Theres more drama & gossip on this site than sorority rowTrue/False?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Something that seems to escape many here on RP. Saunders was the fall guy, but people either don't know or don't want to know that he helped a number of athletes get eligible including Elijah McGuire. It wasn't just the few we were sanctioned for in the end.
    I absolutely know how that process went. But he was the scapegoat and many other coaches, not just Hudspeth. But, Ole Miss eventually had to s__t can Freeze.

9. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

. I doubt every person that works for Nick Saban hangs out with him on the weekend.
    What you talkin bout . Willis?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    LOL!!! I guess there is, if you believe conversation with former players means absolutely nothing, parent telling supporters at the team hotel during bowl week game his son was assaulted by Hudspeth, several players he was close with left the program because they didn't respect him any longer and discipline slipped after Whitt's exit.etc. I understand there are two sides of every story, but when the Head Coach denies such incidents to the media or says it wasn't as bad as it sounds without explanation, he deserves criticism.

I carried his jock for four years, but I'm not naive enough to believe that Johnson or Whitt weren't headed out the door already when they received G5 jobs. It doesn't mean they hate Hudspeth, but it does mean there were differences in opinions that affected performances of athletes on the football field. Just because some people have heard some of these things and others haven't doesn't mean those incidents didn't take place. Just like in Farmer's case, if the information didn't come from a scripted discussion at a sanctioned event, some will believe it never happened.

When Hudspeth wins national championships, or even an outright conference championship he can conduct himself like Nick Saban.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jay P5 OC vs G5 OC--Promotion
    Rebowe HC at FCS vs position coach at G5 FBS--Promotion (Was not going to be retained by HUD)
    Whitt P5 vs G5 same position--Promotion
    Willis NFL position coach vs G5 DC--Promotion
    Wallerstedt G5 Position coach vs G5 DC--Promotion (He was DC here. LATERAL MOVE)
    Stewart FIRED at UL, now DC at FCS (downgrade but again you were fired), lucky to still be a DC at the D1 level (Publicily thrown under the bus)
    Smith FIRED at UL, now DC at FCS (downgrade but again you were fired)lucky to be a DC at the D1 level)
    How do you know that about ? This is the first time anyone has ever heard that. With his HS connections in la that would have been a bad move.

When Hudspeth wins national championships, or even an outright conference championship he can conduct himself like Nick Saban.
    Exactly what I said, if it’s as serious as some claim he would be fired with clause, if he was winning and in the top 25 nobody would care and would defend him against the haters. He is losing and people want him gone so therefore every single thing that happens or anything he says he gets destroyed. If all these “circumstances” were exactly the same but he was going 10-3.11-2 nobody would care. So it’s not about some moral high road, it’s about winning and losing.

14. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

LOL!!! I guess there is, if you believe conversation with former players means absolutely nothing, parent telling supporters at the team hotel during bowl week game his son was assaulted by Hudspeth, several players he was close with left the program because they didn't respect him any longer and discipline slipped after Whitt's exit.etc. I understand there are two sides of every story, but when the Head Coach denies such incidents to the media or says it wasn't as bad as it sounds without explanation, he deserves criticism.

I carried his jock for four years, but I'm not naive enough to believe that Johnson or Whitt weren't headed out the door already when they received G5 jobs. It doesn't mean they hate Hudspeth, but it does mean there were differences in opinions that affected performances of athletes on the football field. Just because some people have heard some of these things and others haven't doesn't mean those incidents didn't take place. Just like in Farmer's case, if the information didn't come from a scripted discussion at a sanctioned event, some will believe it never happened.
    Funny you should mention that. Recently, an RCAF employee approached me at an event and said "I thought the RP stuff was hogwash, but man, you guys were right about it all" (concerning Farmer, the baseball stadium, Hud, etc) ULVictory will corroborate that story.

15. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    You're a _______ poster with nothing of substance to add to any conversation at all (TRUE/false)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information