Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    NCAA allows only 9 assistants. They can't put him on salary. Hud is paying or RCAF is picking up the expense.
    Awesome.... draining money that we don't have.

Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

NCAA allows only 9 assistants. They can't put him on salary. Hud is paying or RCAF is picking up the expense.
    Does RCAF publish somewheres where da money go?

You seem to be painting people with a broad brush. I don't remember saying it, could you please post a link to those post?
    If it wasn't you, what you worried about? Where did I post your name? Guilty conscious or something? I know it was on here, you can look it up if you are interested in who said it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    You’re not very good at casting a cast net.
    I'm pretty good at it actually...hammer the shrimp

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    If it wasn't you, what you worried about? Where did I post your name? Guilty conscious or something? I know it was on here, you can look it up if you are interested in who said it.
    If you don't know who said what, or can't point to a specific post then you are just throwing shat at the wall to see if it will stick. Major dick move on your part, but not surprising. If the shoe fits!

T.... let's be honest with ourselves here... do we really need to bring in a P.I. to figure out who Hark is referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    T.... let's be honest with ourselves here... do we really need to bring in a P.I. to figure out who Hark is referring to?
    I stand corrected. Coach Willis is still getting paid by the Saints for another year, so that explains why he is working for UL.

If you don't know who said what, or can't point to a specific post then you are just throwing shat at the wall to see if it will stick. Major dick move on your part, but not surprising. If the shoe fits!
    ...plus one for Cajun T!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pot meet kettle....Willis coming back kinda throws a kink in the theory that everyone who has worked with him hates him. Didn't say I don't know who said it, if you want to know look it up yourself is what I said and I even told you where to look.

Pot meet kettle....Willis coming back kinda throws a kink in the theory that everyone who has worked with him hates him. Didn't say I don't know who said it, if you want to know look it up yourself is what I said and I even told you where to look.
    Because Crazy knows! Got it!

I sure hope Hud paying you enough.. You look like a damn idiot and Hud/Farmer supporter who cant get past the suck......

Do y'all want him to try to fix the defense or not? Bringing in a guy familiar with the program who was an NFL LB'er and coached NFL LB's when we have a huge problem at LB'er seems like a good call to me. By the way, I thought Willis hated hudspeth? That's what we were told anyway, weird that he would return to work for a man he hates.
    EXACTLY! No matter what HUD does he is damned if does and damned if he don't. At least he's trying to do SOMETHING to make the the defense better. Geez!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    EXACTLY! No matter what HUD does he is damned if does and damned if he don't. At least he's trying to do SOMETHING to make the the defense better. Geez!
    And he is failing across the board.. If he wants to help, he should quit. But he has 1,000,000 to buy off scott farmers people . Yes, he still has people on here. Shameful...

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I sure hope Hud paying you enough.. You look like a damn idiot and Hud/Farmer supporter who cant get past the suck......
    Ok man, whatever, not being a good football coach and being a man everyone hates aren't mutually exclusive. People leave jobs all the time, some on bad terms but I don't believe every guy that has left here dislikes hud. Nothing to do with his coaching ability or lack of success.

Ok man, whatever, not being a good football coach and being a man everyone hates aren't mutually exclusive. People leave jobs all the time, some on bad terms but I don't believe every guy that has left here dislikes hud. Nothing to do with his coaching ability or lack of success.
    I think you mistake people wanting Hudspeth gone as our football coach and everyone hating him as the same thing. I surely don’t hate him. He’s still a meathead who can’t coach to save his job. That doesn’t mean I hate the man.

I’m extremely appreciative of his first 4 years and what he’s been able to do facility wise. Be he doesn’t get a pass on the sanctions, or the losing seasons, attrition within the program and flat out bad football.

I am a fan of The Program, not the coach. Hell I probably give Robe more crap than anyone when we underperform. It’s called expectations and accountability. You either win or you get fired. It’s as simple as that.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information