Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    I believe that was Smith.

Willis can only do so much. It’s poor recruiting and poor coaching that got us into this mess. this is like putting a band aid on a broken arm.

2. UL Football Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Isn't this the guy who was seen stumbling around the athletic complex the day he was let go?
    He's the guy coaching the defense the last time it was just mediocre, not putrid. Good sign he'll be giving advice. After all before the ULM disaster Hud said he was clueless on how to address the defense

Willis was another failed DC employed by Hud, saved from the ax by a lifeline from an equally awful NFL team. Why don't we see what Greg Stewart is up to?

4. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Willis was another failed DC employed by Hud, saved from the ax by a lifeline from an equally awful NFL team. Why don't we see what Greg Stewart is up to?
    He is the DC at Central Arkansas. FYI, they are 3-1 with a loss to Kansas State and wins over Murray State 41-13, SLU 38-6 and Sam Houston 41-30.

PS that equally awful NFL team has the same record as your equally awful SeaChickens

Whatchu talkin' bout?

Seriously, you guys are slipping here.

It that like on Office Space when they bring in the "consultants?"

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    He is the DC at Central Arkansas. FYI, they are 3-1 with a loss to Kansas State and wins over Murray State 41-13, SLU 38-6 and Sam Houston 41-30.

PS that equally awful NFL team has the same record as your equally awful SeaChickens
    We can't all get Jay Cutler to be ambivalent about football for three hours.

I don't know. Hud's figured out a way for me to be ambivalent for football for at least 3 (actually 4) weeks.

9. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Sorry I missed the hall of fame QB's like Jacoby Brisset, Brian Hoyer and Marcus Marriota that the SeaChickens faced so far.

Saints have matched up with Tom Brady, Cam Newton and Sam Bradford. I'll give you Cutler, but man you have not faced the Mt Rushmore of QB's either.

Sorry I missed the hall of fame QB's like Jacoby Brisset, Brian Hoyer and Marcus Marriota that the SeaChickens faced so far.

Saints have matched up with Tom Brady, Cam Newton and Sam Bradford. I'll give you Cutler, but man you have not faced the Mt Rushmore of QB's either.
    Oh how cute, the Aints fell ___ backwards into two wins.and now they are world beaters. 7-9 is gonna be a hard pill to swallow for you guys.again.

Wait a minute. That's the same SLU team that shot through us like carp through a goose?

Bring back that fat man!

Oh how cute, the Aints fell ___ backwards into two wins.and now they are world beaters. 7-9 is gonna be a hard pill to swallow for you guys.again.
    Not for me. As long as Sean Peyton is in coach 8-8 is our ceiling. He fricken sucks. He’s all about stats and not winning games.

On the James Willis front, it’s a desperation move. We will still finish the season at best 4-8, most likely 2-10.

I see 2 more wins unless hud pulls something out his ___ . Texas state & GS

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    By the way, I thought Willis hated hudspeth? That's what we were told anyway, weird that he would return to work for a man he hates.
    Same thoughts here.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information