Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I get your frustration, but the reality is we're winning the war. I'm hoping it'll be totally won before we reach room temperature, but we'll eventually win. Never expect your dreams to come true in Louisiana because of all the issues discussed over and over. We're being called Louisiana by more, and most people these days.

Any attempt to go rogue and officially us UL would be immediately quashed, and additionally legislation inacted to ban the niche we've carved out with Louisiana. This isn't the hill to die on, about some lazy azzed announcer.
    I agree with this post. We are making significant progress. Getting the ESPN score scrole to say Louisiana was a major milestone.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Didn't Willis help with the game plan preparations during the week however?
    Nope

Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

So is this about Willis or our name? I'm lost.

4. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

My choice is based in reality. Sometimes we will be called ULL. That is today. Long term is different and we all are after thE same goal. Therefore only two answers are allowed to the question. Would you rather win as ULL or lose as Louisiana. Any response that does not answer the question directly and up front is not valid.
    Of course you would rather win but it is a red-herring for anyone to discount the name issue by declaring a win is better.

The Pelicans announcer started to call us Louisiana towards the end of the game. Baby steps...we are Louisiana.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

My choice is based in reality. Sometimes we will be called ULL. That is today. Long term is different and we all are after thE same goal. Therefore only two answers are allowed to the question. Would you rather win as ULL or lose as Louisiana. Any response that does not answer the question directly and up front is not valid.
    There is no scenario, Mike, that you have to make that choice. Don't get caught up in what some sphincter says about our "name obsession". There is no correlation to our getting irritated with our name and us winning or not. It's always easy for some mental midget to fill up air time and make a comment like "they should have worried more about winning the game than worrying about their name". No fan that gripes about the name does any game planning, coaching or playing. The athletes don't participate in the name discussion.

As for ULA... no. If it isn't a female body part, it ought to be.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    So is this about Willis or our name? I'm lost.
    My understanding from some on here is that Willis just renamed us this past weekend. He named us "winner".

8. Default Re: James Willis new Defensive Analyst

Pretty sure he called us Louisiana in the beginning, then all the lazy BS in the middle, and a few Louisiana at the end.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread Information