Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: ULM Ticket Flash Sale Tuesday Only

Default Re: ULM Ticket Flash Sale Tuesday Only

A little friendly advice to Coach Hudspeth. Don't ever say "it's not my job to get people in the stadium". Just sayin.

2. Default Re: ULM Ticket Flash Sale Tuesday Only

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    A little friendly advice to Coach Hudspeth. Don't ever say "it's not my job to get people in the stadium". Just sayin.
    Best advice since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Hold up, the administration finally trying to do something to build attendance. something y'all constantly b^itch about. and now you're mad cause it's too cheap?

I say props for being creative and attempting to boost attendance.
    Should they host a bake sale to fundraise as well??,,,Bc that's equivalent to this!.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Should they host a bake sale to fundraise as well??,,,Bc that's equivalent to this!.
    Or have a day to pressure wash, pull weeds
    Paint railings
    Oh those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The "effort" was to sell season tickets for that area.

I have no problem with the $5 effort, but it shouldn't be for the very best seats on that side of the field.

Bring the students back with the option to purchase those seats upon graduation. They will feel at home.
    I have always said those seats should be the young RCAF seats. Free RCAF with season ticket purchase within one year of graduation and discounted RCAF for the next three years. Build a young base.

A flash sale for one day only at the window to give those less fortunate a chance to bring their family to a game? How dare they stoop that low. FFS people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    A flash sale for one day only at the window to give those less fortunate a chance to bring their family to a game? How dare they stoop that low. FFS people.
    Why don't they just give away 2 free tickets for every 3-piece spicy combo sold at Popeyes during a home game week?
    I think the current price of tickets are extremely cheap for college football. If someone can't afford to buy tickets, there are hundreds given away at the stadium every game. Trust me. Just put up your fingers and you will get swarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Why don't they just give away 2 free tickets for every 3-piece spicy combo sold at Popeyes during a home game week?
    I think the current price of tickets are extremely cheap for college football. If someone can't afford to buy tickets, there are hundreds given away at the stadium every game. Trust me. Just put up your fingers and you will get swarmed.
    It was one day only,only at the window from 10-4. They didn't lower our season tickets to $25. I doubt a family of 5 will drag their kids out of the house to go walk around and hope someone gives them tickets. This is seriously not an issue of all the things going on right now. It might even get a family to a game that would have never even considered it before.who knows they might even enjoy it and come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Hold up, the administration finally trying to do something to build attendance. something y'all constantly b^itch about. and now you're mad cause it's too cheap?

I say props for being creative and attempting to boost attendance.
    RC10It was discussed and you've been nominated to bake Snickerdoodles2 per pack, say $2.50 that way people pay $3 and tell RCAF to keep the change??.what say you???

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Moving the students was never a good thing.

Winning or losing.
    Agree 100% that area looks awful on TV, it's always empty.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    Just saw this on Facebook by my friend who runs TigerBait
    Mike Scarborough is the biggest peice of $h!+ that ever attended our university.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    RC10It was discussed and you've been nominated to bake Snickerdoodles2 per pack, say $2.50 that way people pay $3 and tell RCAF to keep the change??.what say you???
    Or we can have our football players do a free carwash!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    Or have a day to pressure wash, pull weeds
    Paint railings
    Oh those were the days.
    We thought Rickey Bustle was the "second coming!" LOL!!!

It was actually fun. 15 years laternot so much

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    I like the idea. It will be very telling for Maggard.

This is an in state rival and the SBC opener. If we cant get people in the stadium at $5 per, that may be the ammunition Maggard may need as proof to convince Savoie to leave the Sun Belt.

I applaud the effort. Lets get behind him and push the $5 flash sale today.
    Hud: Why am I being fired?

Maggard: We couldn't give tickets away for $5 against a supposed SBC rival

Dr. Savoie: Why are you firing the coach?

Maggard: We couldn't give tickets away for $5 against a supposed SBC rival

Maggard is defining the state of the program, in the event a case has to be made.

15. Default Re: ULM Ticket Flash Sale Tuesday Only

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post

It was actually fun.
    Z
    Let's stick with that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information