Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ULM at Louisiana Score Prediction Thread

Default Re: ULM at Louisiana Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    My question is do we wear our jerseys that say Louisiana or not. I don't think we have worn them against ulm the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    No matter who the QB is, there's no reason that Ragas shouldn't get 25+ touches this week. ULMost plays terrible run defense and Ragas has been a monster thru 3 games
    We have Ragas for more than 1 year and Elijah Mitchell is very good as well. There is absolutely no reason to punish Ragas with 25 touches.

15 carries for Ragas and 10-15 for Mitchell. That's ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We have Ragas for more than 1 year and Elijah Mitchell is very good as well. There is absolutely no reason to punish Ragas with 25 touches.

Agree, and he has 29 carries for the season. Unlikely that he gets 25 tomorrow unless the passing game is non existent.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You said it yourself. We can't lose this game. You go with your "guy". Now is not the time to start breaking in other QB's for depth and experience building especially when neither of our backups have any FBS experience in leading a team. This scenario would be eerily similar to the one a few years back with Brooks Haack having to go into USA and start his first game. Kid looks great in spot duty and practice but he was not ready to start and we were doomed from the first whistle. I don't think this is the time to try that again if JD can go out there. A limited JD is likely better than a healthy whomever we start.
    I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying that if JD is not healthy (the knee is swollen - easy to re-injure) then I want to see someone else in there. I don't know where that "limited" breaking point is. 92%, 88%, 75%? A healthy and ready to go JD is a given.

And I agree with those thinking about putting a good ground attack in play with Ragas and Mitchell. That's just intelligent planning against ULM. But I wouldn't mind lulling them into a steady ground grind. and then punishing them over the top. Seeing some smart coaching would be good for the soul about now.

Cajuns 97
    ULM 1

ULM scores a PAT after the Cajuns line up on the wrong end of the field for a PAT in the 4th quarter. (Cajun players start celebrating the win a little too early) Sun Belt Zebras are confused about what to do so they just award the 1 PAT to ULM.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Cajuns 97
    ULM 1

ULM scores a PAT after the Cajuns line up on the wrong end of the field for a PAT in the 4th quarter. (Cajun players start celebrating the win a little too early) Sun Belt Zebras are confused about what to do so they just award the 1 PAT to ULM.
    This is the most plausible outcome I've read so far. 97 is going to be tough. but we can do it. We'll have to intercept or force a fumble early in every ULM drive. recover ULM fumbles on special teams. and take every kickoff and punt to the house. But we can do it. 97 it is.

48-21 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post

This tells me 2 things

1. Tjoe has handed over full athletic control to Maggard

2. Maggard cares not who he offends on his path to growing this Athletic program

9. Default Re: ULM at Louisiana Score Prediction Thread

I love this pregame poster info.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post

Ragas only averages around 10-12 carries a game anyway right? i don't see him getting a ton more although I have been a little curious as to why they haven't fed him more when he's destroying defenses. I'm not up for running him 20+ times but I would have thought he'd be high teens in some of these games where they can't stop him

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Ragas only averages around 10-12 carries a game anyway right? i don't see him getting a ton more although I have been a little curious as to why they haven't fed him more when he's destroying defenses. I'm not up for running him 20+ times but I would have thought he'd be high teens in some of these games where they can't stop him
    If we can ever get a lead I think you will see that.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    This tells me 2 things

1. Tjoe has handed over full athletic control to Maggard

2. Maggard cares not who he offends on his path to growing this Athletic program

Testes is nice to see in our AD

42-10 Cajuns. Call me stupid, but I’m actually still optimistic of a good season.

Cajuns 35-27.

I think 13-23 at half.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information