Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ULM at Louisiana Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Hud saves his job for another year. 31-27 Cajuns
    For the rest of the year you mean?

Default Re: ULM at Louisiana Score Prediction Thread

At this point, I have no idea what to think about the score, especially with JD hurt with his availability a little unknown. However, what I do think is in order is a closer game than most of you are thinking based on your predictions. Either way, I don't think the score will be like last year. I think it will be a tougher matchup than most do. I'm thinking:

Cajuns 34

UL-Monroe 30

I think more like 13 for monroe 41 UL

ULM 31
    Louisiana 34

My question is do we wear our jerseys that say Louisiana or not. I don't think we have worn them against ulm the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    My question is do we wear our jerseys that say Louisiana or not. I don't think we have worn them against ulm the past few years
    My money is on yes We branding ourselves as such Maggard knows switching leads to brand confusion

34-30 Warchickens

8. Default Re: ULM at Louisiana Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    34-30 Warchickens
    I recall the days when 28 points almost guaranteed a win. You're saying we need another TD and maybe we get a win.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I recall the days when 28 points almost guaranteed a win. You're saying we need another TD and maybe we get a win.
    I'm saying we've given up 49, 66 and 45 points. Our defense will give up less. But a limited Davis will hamper us.

Healthy QB 45-31 Cajuns
    Limited QB 38-28 Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Healthy QB 45-31 Cajuns
    Limited QB 38-28 Monroe
    If Davis is limited for this game, that will fall on Hud for not replacing him in the second half, at least after he threw the interception in that first drive. You don't risk someone as important as Davis in an OOC game just because he said he wanted to finish, despite a lack of mobility and impact on throwing. And, you do need to give the back up QB playing time, especially if Davis gets hurt again. Now, he has no game experience yet. Very perplexing how this was handled.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    If Davis is limited for this game, that will fall on Hud for not replacing him in the second half, at least after he threw the interception in that first drive. You don't risk someone as important as Davis in an OOC game just because he said he wanted to finish, despite a lack of mobility and impact on throwing. And, you do need to give the back up QB playing time, especially if Davis gets hurt again. Now, he has no game experience yet. Very perplexing how this was handled.
    No it won't. I love when we start throwing blame at someone only when we can look back at it with 20/20 vision. After he threw the pick, we were in the game. If the player is telling you he can go and there is no medical diagnosis saying otherwise, you trust your player. If he was that hobbled due to the injury, I could argue that it was more on the player than the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    No it won't. I love when we start throwing blame at someone only when we can look back at it with 20/20 vision. After he threw the pick, we were in the game. If the player is telling you he can go and there is no medical diagnosis saying otherwise, you trust your player. If he was that hobbled due to the injury, I could argue that it was more on the player than the coach.
    I agree. You don't award the young man with the "C" patch, then not trust him

Cajuns 52 Hoax 38 Nunez comes in for a further dinged up JD and were asking why Hud played him at all.

Sometimes, you have to tell that guy with the C patch to stand down for the good of the team.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information