Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst . 17 24 25 26 27

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 21 Texas A&M 45

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Are you basing this on their performance tonight? They aren't playing all that great.
    I watched every snap of the Memphis game. While they did get a few fortunate breaks, ULM played hard throughout and you can tell they play for each other. Gritty in the trenches, capable skill guys.

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Did anyone here expect a win today after what we saw last weekend. If anything I was happy to see the defense could actually stop the run when not worn out. We got outplayed in the 2nd half by a team with superior athletes and much more depth. This is not uncommon. I still think this team challenges for conference title this season. If we lose to Monroe Saturday I'll gladly eat my crow.
    Your attitude is what's the problem. You should expect to win each and every time you take the field. If you don't think that way don't play the game. This team and coaches need to have that same expectation of winning each game.not sure they do

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Check them out against SoMiss right now.

ULM is not a bad team, and they're coming here to win.
    Southern Miss was an undisciplined mess. Too many penalties killed their drives. That's what kept it close.

I expect their best shot. I also expect us to win. Because SUCK IT HOAX.

So let's put the pitchforks down for the week and enjoy a beat down on ulmost.

Thereafter, que sera sera.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Southern Miss was an undisciplined mess. Too many penalties killed their drives. That's what kept it close.

Yeah after watching the game tonight I think we should win it handidly. Ulm can't pass and Southern miss should have scored many more points.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Your attitude is what's the problem. You should expect to win each and every time you take the field. If you don't think that way don't play the game. This team and coaches need to have that same expectation of winning each game.not sure they do
    My attitude would be a problem if I was on the field. Neither you or I play on the team. As a fan, I come up with reasonable expectations based on what I see on the field. Based on the first 2 weeks, and following recruiting for the last 12 years, I did not expect us to beat a team on the road that has a roster full of blue chip athletes. If we did win it would have been considered a Huge upset. So I ask you, did you expect the team to win this game today before kickoff occurred? I bet the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Also, feel free to target the opposing QB's head and hold on every play. Apparently none of those things are penalties.
    Were a SEC team playing at home against another P5 conference team, I am pretty sure it is typical for the visiting team to have their conference referees. I don't know how the SEC always have the contracts written their own refs will be used when playing at home against the G5 teams. It is a huge and unfair advantage. The NCAA shouldn't allow it as we have all witnessed extremely bad calls made against G5 teams when playing at a SEC venue. A buddy of mine played golf with a guy who is a SEC referee and, according to my buddy, he pretty much admitted they are under pressure from the conference to "protect" their assets without being blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post

Agreed

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst . 17 24 25 26 27

Thread Information