Thread: Sportsnote

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Sportsnote

Bil, is there anyway you can get the guys who run the KPEL website to update the links page with our newest logo? Thanks, Eric

LINK

UL Football

They have a day I think its Thursday, devoted to LSU football and none to UL.

Originally posted by cajun tom
    They have a day I think its Thursday, devoted to LSU football and none to UL.
    Bil, gives us alot of coverage Let's wait and see what happens once the season starts. I would bet he has some guest on his show who have some dealings with our program.

well isn't this a neat thread (smiles)

first off to Swamp. i thought the "our" newest logo you write about, might have been for the ragin pagin site or the sportsnote logo btw, which i see neither of these on this page you link(smiles)

then shortly thereafter i noticed that the Cajuns logo is different i'll hope to remember to alert the web-guy upon his return to work next week

for Cajun Tom guessing the "they" is the show i do 9:05 til 10 everyday called the Sportsnote

not to directly clue you in, but rather for you and all other visitors to this board that i feel that will be mis-lead by your tone of your post i say "huh?"

no doubt i could ramble on and on about "Cajun stuff" that has been done on the snote for example: just in the last 7 shows that i have been involved in i will have had Rickey Bustle on 3 times and O-coor Rob Christophel on once (with Rob scheduled again this Friday for our regular weekly segment)

i so dislike having to reply with this type "hey look at me" post firmly believe-ing that i could say all day that i am an apple tree, but if i produce oranges,, then what am i yes we do know trees, by their fruit

wish to thank all those that listen to the show whenever they can

ps. for those who may not know i went to Louisiana Tech (grins)

5. Default

Originally posted by snote
    ps. for those who may not know i went to Louisiana Tech (grins)
    And UL

Thread Information