Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Coaching situation?

Unfortunately, we may have to let this year play out. Let's see what Dr. Maggard does after the season is over.

2. UL Football Re: Coaching situation?

We're never getting rid of a coach in the season for win/loss record. He'd have to be caught doing something that in fact could invalidate his contract. You know cheating, stealing, killing someone while DUI. This guy is ours until his contract expires. Then he can do what all good X UL coaches do sell real estate.

Default Re: Coaching situation?

So, bring a 55 gallon barrel of lube and take it like a UL fan!

4. Default Re: Coaching situation?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Hud has done a good job given the cards he has been dealt. Another coach is unlikely to have more success. As long as UL is in the "prestigious" Sunbelt, their resources will be limited which effects facilities and recruiting. Getting into a better conference is another story in itself. Due to the precarious state of the future TV contracts, the P5 is more likely to consolidate than expand, which will effect any G5 expansion. Most college football fans are unrealistic, but some of you are outright delusional.
    "Know your place" in action.

5. Default Re: Coaching situation?

I like how the two or three G5 schools that have success against the P5 are always brought up when this debate comes up.
    By saying "always" you are admitting you have no rebuttal. In your mind the few mentions appear as an avalanche.

Nice to know you will never bring up a success story to make a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    By saying "always" you are admitting you have no rebuttal. In your mind the few mentions appear as an avalanche.

Nice to know you will never bring up a success story to make a point.
    I am not sure what point you're trying to make, but carrying on a debate with people who suffer from delusion is counter productive.

7. Default Re: Coaching situation?

I am not sure what point you're trying to make, but carrying on a debate with people who suffer from delusion is counter productive.
    Kinda like you mistaken Bayou Shadows for River Ranch?
    It's a helluva condition

LOL

That's such a TigerDroppings things to say.

You can't win in the sun worst conference unless you cheat.Coach Fraud Hud still has a losing record at usl and can't get anybody to come here unless they are a thug from Mississippi.at least you don't have to get really ___ kicked by the University of Ruston again like the last 2 times you played them.get rid of Fraud Hud now.drop down and play D-2.nobody cares if you cheat there.oh yes, I'm sorry you didn't lose those games.they were vacated.that makes you feel better.

10. Default Re: Coaching situation?

Ok I quit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information