Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: SLU @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Default Re: SLU @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

How's the tailgating crowd?

I think my original 15000 estimate may be high.

More than that will be announced, but I seriously doubt that actual attendance will reach that.

15,000 may be pushing it unfortunately

Lafayette has given up on this team. Even an 8-4 season is boring now. Just walked into the stadium. Go Cajuns.

5. Default Re: SLU @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Only white fluffy clouds

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Lafayette has given up on this team. Even an 8-4 season is boring now. Just walked into the stadium. Go Cajuns.
    8-4 has nothing to do with it. It's who we are winning against and who we are playing. #badfootball

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    8-4 isn't the problem. There are Multiple reasons.

First, we're not winning like we were a few years ago. We're not an 8-4 team.or even a 6-6 team like last year, we're more like a 3-4 win team this year and the tea leaves are signaling that.

Second, Our brand of football isn't fun. For the love of god, we won a game last year with 0 passing yards. our offense has been abysmal and just not fun to watch.

Third, the offseason arrests just are a black eye for our program and it's hard to get people to support especially when we always talk about doing things the right way. It feels like we've given all we should to be successful as a program, but still are lacking a big time win to prove that our donations have been worth it.

Lastly, Our schedule/Conference just isn't exciting. We grew rivalries with old sunbelt foes, now their gone and even though I enjoy some of the new teams, particularly App State which is about an hour away from where I'm at, but we are restarting while watching and feeling like our opponents have moved forward.

If we were even 6-6 and accomplishing half of the things I mentioned, we'd be doing well attendance wise, but right now, we're 0-4 in those catagories and it feels like we don't have much hope right now.

8. Default Re: SLU @ Louisiana Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    8-4 isn't the problem. There are Multiple reasons.

First, we're not winning like we were a few years ago. We're not an 8-4 team.or even a 6-6 team like last year, we're more like a 3-4 win team this year and the tea leaves are signaling that.

Second, Our brand of football isn't fun. For the love of god, we won a game last year with 0 passing yards. our offense has been abysmal and just not fun to watch.

Third, the offseason arrests just are a black eye for our program and it's hard to get people to support especially when we always talk about doing things the right way. It feels like we've given all we should to be successful as a program, but still are lacking a big time win to prove that our donations have been worth it.

Lastly, Our schedule/Conference just isn't exciting. We grew rivalries with old sunbelt foes, now their gone and even though I enjoy some of the new teams, particularly App State which is about an hour away from where I'm at, but we are restarting while watching and feeling like our opponents have moved forward.

If we were even 6-6 and accomplishing half of the things I mentioned, we'd be doing well attendance wise, but right now, we're 0-4 in those catagories and it feels like we don't have much hope right now.
    Can't dispute any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Officially 18,289, missed it by 1039.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Officially 18,289, missed it by 1039.
    It seemed like as big a tailgating number as one of our 25k plus days. But everyone outside must not have gone inside. once again.

This Defense is absolutely atrocious.
    Holy crap! These guys are on scholarship?
    That was downright pathetic

I have to comment on this game.ok, I am done

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information