Thread: Five question marks Cajuns must answer to get back to winning ways

1. UL Football Five question marks Cajuns must answer to get back to winning ways

Offensive line, backs, return game remain a question

Default Re: Five question marks Cajuns must answer to get back to winning ways

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Offensive line, backs, return game remain a question

At least make sure the link and that you don't need to be a subscriber to access it. Anyhow, I'm pretty certain Buckley is just pulling out certain positions and saying they need to play well. Running Backs need to show up. QB needs to be more consistent. WR's need to catch the ball. Thanks Buckley. Didn't know all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    At least make sure the link and that you don't need to be a subscriber to access it. Anyhow, I'm pretty certain Buckley is just pulling out certain positions and saying they need to play well. Running Backs need to show up. QB needs to be more consistent. WR's need to catch the ball. Thanks Buckley. Didn't know all of that.
    Open in "incognito mode."

Breaking News!!!!

Water is wet; Fire is hot.

That is all.

Man y'all are a tough crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Man y'all are a tough crowd.
    Not being able to open the link sets the mood. LOL

Not being able to open the link sets the mood. LOL
    If you're in Chrome, just right-click and open in Incognito Window. IE, I think you can open an InPrivate window

This has been the worst coverage by the DA, of any august camp in cajun football history.

9. Default Re: Five question marks Cajuns must answer to get back to winning ways

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    This has been the worst coverage by the DA, of any august camp in cajun football history.
    When the Advocate had a pulse they felt motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Although I've been unable or lucky depending on how you look at it to view the articles, it does appear that your are correct. I can't remember the last time we had such little preseason coverage of the team by any media outlet.

Although I've been unable or lucky depending on how you look at it to view the articles, it does appear that your are correct. I can't remember the last time we had such little preseason coverage of the team by any media outlet.
    The "media" is all together garbage these days. Just a bunch of knuckleheads tweeting this and tweeting that. Awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    When the Advocate had a pulse they felt motivated.
    Dan's articles during camp were very informative. Now that school has started practice is in the afternoon and daily reports from the staff around mid day do not occur. That is true for both the DA and Advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Dan's articles during camp were very informative. Now that school has started practice is in the afternoon and daily reports from the staff around mid day do not occur. That is true for both the DA and Advocate.
    But did you notice that The Advocate only puts articles about UL Lafayette on the Acadiana section and not in the main Sports section? They won't address our name and keep us off the main pages.

That's why I don't subscribe to either paper.

Thread Information