Thread: Mobile Phone users who have the web

1. Default Mobile Phone users who have the web

iPhone and windows mobile users can you please test your mobile phone on www.icegators.net

If it works it should take you straight to the mobile version. You can start a thread by clicking on the pencil. It will ask you to log in and then redirect you to starting a new thread.

To reply to another existing thread you need to log in and can do it the same way and then back up instead of start a new thread.

I am hoping this way we can get some updates live from Blackham in the future.

Thanks.

2. Default Re: Mobile Phone users

I appear to still get the regular icegators.net page on my Palm Pre with webOS. But everything works fine so its not an issue on my end

3. Default Re: Mobile Phone users

Works OK on my Blackberry.

Default Re: Mobile Phone users who have the web

Plain look loads fast I like it. Oh I have a Motorola Q with Windows mobile version 6

Works great from my iPhone. I'll try to get u some updates next time u guys play in ktown

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    iPhone and windows mobile users can you please test your mobile phone on www.icegators.net

If it works it should take you straight to the mobile version. You can start a thread by clicking on the pencil. It will ask you to log in and then redirect you to starting a new thread.

To reply to another existing thread you need to log in and can do it the same way and then back up instead of start a new thread.

I am hoping this way we can get some updates live from Blackham in the future.

Thanks.
    igeaux.mobi

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mochabear View Post
    Works great from my iPhone. I'll try to get u some updates next time u guys play in ktown

igeaux.mobi
    Thanks that would be great.
    igeaux.mobi

Thread Information