Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LSU to visit Russo Park next season

1. UL Baseball LSU to visit Russo Park next season

Cajuns, Tigers playing twice in baseball next season

Default Re: LSU to visit Russo Park next season

meh more excited for the texas or Maryland games

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    It will just as exciting an atmosphere as Texas and more than Maryland.

Me too. I refuse to get caught up in the hype and typically give my tics away for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Me too. I refuse to get caught up in the hype and typically give my tics away for that game.
    So you're instead going to opt not to be in the stadium to cheer for our guys in what could be the best team they play against during the regular season.just because you don't like the opposing school and fan base?

We don't play Maryland here next year. Texas is away next year also.

Those two come in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Quit being a douche. How about just being excited about the fact that we have a top ranked team coming to the Tigue, no matter who it is. If you give your ticks away for a game like that (just to avoid the hype), then I find it hard to believe you truly appreciate our Cajuns Baseball Team and supporting them all season. Rather, you're just being immature.

8. Default Re: LSU to visit Russo Park next season

We have little Napoleon bringing his ugly team into our new house. I do not understand the logic of not showing up, being loud, supporting our boys and looking down our noses at those dispicable clowns (THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT).

I have circled that day with red sharpie. Maybe people don't look it at the same way, but that loathsome program visiting this city with our new ballpark is going to be historic in so many ways.

Exactly. It actually really ____es me off to see a fan write that they won't attend that game on purpose simply because it's LSU coming in. Give me a fuggin break. Grow a pair of testicles and show up to the park.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Exactly. It actually really ____es me off to see a fan write that they won't attend that game on purpose simply because it's LSU coming in. Give me a fuggin break. Grow a pair of testicles and show up to the park.
    Some people out-think themselves

Weird thinking, you would think when you hate school that much that you would be even more incentive to show up and route for your team to whip their ___. You think an Auburn fan would miss a home game against Alabama?

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    We don't play Maryland here next year. Texas is away next year also.

Those two come in 2019
    Maybe we will get Va Tech on the schedule now that Coach Szefc has moved there from Maryland.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Maybe we will be Va Tech on the schedule now that Coach Szefc has moved there from Maryland.
    I expect that to happen very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Quit being a douche. How about just being excited about the fact that we have a top ranked team coming to the Tigue, no matter who it is. If you give your ticks away for a game like that (just to avoid the hype), then I find it hard to believe you truly appreciate our Cajuns Baseball Team and supporting them all season. Rather, you're just being immature.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We have little Napoleon bringing his ugly team into our new house. I do not understand the logic of not showing up, being loud, supporting our boys and looking down our noses at those dispicable clowns (THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT).
    little napolean was out at oakbourne today playing golf.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information