Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals Currently Underway

1. UL Basketball Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals Currently Underway

Season ticket renewals for Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball are currently underway for the first full season in the Cajundome, officials announced on Friday.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals Currently Underway

I wonder if the steep increase in RCAF benefits will actually hurt the program. It's a potential $500 increase for fans that used to park in Basketball lot C to keep that benefit.

If said fan can't afford to give $1,000 to keep that benefit, they can drop to the Coaches Staff/$250 level and only lose walking an additional 25 feet for football.

3. UL Basketball Re: Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals Currently Underway

Probably most are already at the thousand dollar level. I'm thinking there's more people with the thousand dollar level waiting to get closer than those unwilling to pay to stay closer.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Probably most are already at the thousand dollar level. I'm thinking there's more people with the thousand dollar level waiting to get closer than those unwilling to pay to stay closer.
    I don't know. I would imagine quite a few paid the minimum $500 for Basketball C lot. Those people can either double their donation to stay OR if they can't afford a grand, they can save 50% and suck up minimal excercise during football season.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals Currently Underway

As far as I recall, isn't this unchanged from years prior? Or, am I looking at an old chart? Hasn't it always been 1000 for a C-lot?

http://myrcaf.org/annual-fund-benefits/

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    As far as I recall, isn't this unchanged from years prior? Or, am I looking at an old chart? Hasn't it always been 1000 for a C-lot?

http://myrcaf.org/annual-fund-benefits/
    Nope, has been $500 for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    I wonder if the steep increase in RCAF benefits will actually hurt the program. It's a potential $500 increase for fans that used to park in Basketball lot C to keep that benefit.

If said fan can't afford to give $1,000 to keep that benefit, they can drop to the Coaches Staff/$250 level and only lose walking an additional 25 feet for football.
    I don't know if it will "hurt" the program, but it will definitely cause people to reduce their commitment. The excellence fund increase for basketball season tickets in combination with RCAF increase for a C lot pass has cost the program and RCAF over $2,000. Now this is the one example I'm aware of.

What was our average attendance last year? Maybe there are people chomping at the bit to get a C lot pass and take over those seats.

Lead the sunbelt at 3,800 per game

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Lead the sunbelt at 3,800 per game
    This was also better than most CUSA teams

For football you get one c lot and for basketball you get 2 d lots for $500 contribution unless I am reading it wrong.

11. UL Basketball Re: Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals Currently Underway

You're reading it right. They continue to load the wagon with the same mules pulling a heavier and heavier load.

I'm not complaining about the increase, but where's the beef?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    For football you get one c lot and for basketball you get 2 d lots for $500 contribution unless I am reading it wrong.
    Correct. And for 250 less, you can change that C football to lot D, which is about 20 feet difference.

Point I'm making is that there's not much advantage to give in Coaches level from a benefits level. Which id imagine most fans gauge their giving.

Thread Information