Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Accepting Intern Applications For Sports Marketing, Athletic Communications

1. Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns Accepting Intern Applications For Sports Marketing, Athletic Communications

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns athletics is seeking highly motivated UL students for the Fall 2017 semester with an interest in working within collegiate athletics for the areas of athletic marketing, athletic communications, photography/graphic design, video and broadcasting.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Accepting Intern Applications For Sports Marketing, Athletic Communications

It appears that Dr. Maggard is starting to get some wheels in motion!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    It appears that Dr. Maggard is starting to get some wheels in motion!
    The intern program should have been in place years ago. I would consider marketing students as they may have promotion ideas. I know basketball reached out to marketing last year to solicit ideas for increased ticket sales

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Accepting Intern Applications For Sports Marketing, Athletic Communications

This is something I know they did in the past, I just don't how many students they had doing it. He may be expanding it more than it was.

5. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Accepting Intern Applications For Sports Marketing, Athletic Communications

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    This is something I know they did in the past, I just don't how many students they had doing it. He may be expanding it more than it was.
    .Can't remember if I had posted this, but my S in L with Global golf was going to teach a course at N Tex along with his WPGA tourney.part was to market various companies with different packagesI asked SF if this could be part of his athletic/academic courses and wanted to hook them up to help both programs.regardless, a great concept for all!!!

6. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Accepting Intern Applications For Sports Marketing, Athletic Communications

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The intern program should have been in place years ago. I would consider marketing students as they may have promotion ideas. I know basketball reached out to marketing last year to solicit ideas for increased ticket sales
    This is great. We are an understaffed athletic department, you can use this as an opportunity for free workers not to mention give some well deserving college kids some great real world skills. I like the thought process here.

Thread Information