Hello everyone I pray that you guys had a bless week & is having a bless weekend by far. I am in need of help of getting sponsors. Everyone who has been following knows that I am the Founder/President of Southern Prep Athletics. My staff & I have been able to help student athletes move on to the next level from NAIA,___I,___ or DI. Many of our students come to us with grade issues, missing there Sr year because of injury, a late bloomer etc. We have branch out to Baton Rouge & Lake Charles. The vision God has given me to help student athletes continue there dreams of playing football while getting a education. Because the love I have for kids I pray to God that one day we could be a pipeline program to the state schools like UL, LSU,NSU, SU etc. to keep the in state players home. We are a 501c3 organization so any donations or sponsors will be tax deductible it will go to the program. We are on www.sos.la.gov/ if you search Southern Prep Athletics or visit our website www.southernprepathletics.com We will also be in 337 Magazine coming soon. Please keep me in your prayers I know that success don't happen over night but with God & the faith I have I will continue to push. God Bless all of you & your family Coach Andrus