Hello everyone I pray that you guys had a bless week & is having a bless weekend by far. I am in need of help of getting sponsors. Everyone who has been following knows that I am the Founder/President of Southern Prep Athletics. My staff & I have been able to help student athletes move on to the next level from NAIA,DIII,DII or DI. Many of our students come to us with grade issues, missing there Sr year because of injury, a late bloomer etc. We have branch out to Baton Rouge & Lake Charles. The vision God has given me to help student athletes continue there dreams of playing football while getting a education. Because the love I have for kids I pray to God that one day we could be a pipeline program to the state schools like UL, LSU,NSU, SU etc. to keep the in state players home. We are a 501c3 organization so any donations or sponsors will be tax deductible it will go to the program. We are on www.sos.la.gov/ if you search Southern Prep Athletics or visit our website www.southernprepathletics.com We will also be in 337 Magazine coming soon. Please keep me in your prayers I know that success don't happen over night but with God & the faith I have I will continue to push. God Bless all of you & your family Coach Andrus