Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: SB: LSU/McNeese

Default SB: LSU/McNeese

Currently in a weather delay. Looks like our start time will be later as well. At least our girls can stay at the hotel for this one.

Default Re: SB: LSU/McNeese

I hope mcneese wins it in 14 innings with several rain delays. I don't want anyone getting hurt, but a little bit of suffering would be well deserved for both fan bases.

From 2-4 PM 40-60% and 4-7 PM 70-100%clear up at 8PMlooks like a long night.Yep, Lamson Park sure looks good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I hope mcneese wins it in 14 innings with several rain delays. I don't want anyone getting hurt, but a little bit of suffering would be well deserved for both fan bases.
    An 8 hour game would be great!

If I have to pull for one of them, the lesser of 2 evils rule is in effect. Go cow patties

Any estimated start time?

Don't look like anytime soon.

8. Default Re: SB: LSU/McNeese

If its rained out all day and night sunday, given the three game per day rule, coupled with having to finish by 11 mon, why even start play mon? Or does one of those rules magically change?

Geaux Cowgirls. Geaux extensive starting and stopping/rain delay. Weather not as big a factor as in baseball (pitching wise) but I believe it worked in our favor last night. Killed LSU's momentum and allowed us to score and ride that wave home in the 5th, 6th and 7th. But anything that keeps us resting and the other teams out of a routine is welcomed.

Per lsu softball twitter 2:18 start.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    If its rained out all day and night sunday, given the three game per day rule, coupled with having to finish by 11 mon, why even start play mon? Or does one of those rules magically change?
    Well you would first need to understand the rules correctly instead of coming on here and making them up.

Cowgirls at bat bottom of 1st
    no score

14. Default Re: SB: LSU/McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Well you would first need to understand the rules correctly instead of coming on here and making them up.
    Wonderful. Please post them then. The big dsicussion with need for monday in first place involved lswho not being abke to play three today. Granted i didnt know wheather forecast and didnt expect it to rain all day but was asking if it did, what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Awesome. Thanks. Got it

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information