Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

If Tigger games will be a tough ticket. Cajun and Cowboy fans should agree to swap their ticket allotment for their games against LSU. to allow more fans of the visiting opponent to witness their games against LSU. i.e Cowboy fans should give Cajun fans their tix for Cajuns vs. State and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    just Tech's luck we get a p.o. Minnesota team up first
    Take your whiny BS to someplace where people care.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    If Tigger games will be a tough ticket. Cajun and Cowboy fans should agree to swap their ticket allotment for their games against LSU. to allow more fans of the visiting opponent to witness their games against LSU. i.e Cowboy fans should give Cajun fans their tix for Cajuns vs. State and vice versa.
    Sounds like a good, logical plan. So it will never happen, lol.

Any word on tickets, yet from UL's side? I see LSU's page saying they'll go on sale Wednesday at 8AM.

5. UL Softball Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Sounds like a good, logical plan. So it will never happen, lol.
    Are the Cowgirls going to need more than the allocated maximum by the NCAA? Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    They are so honored to be chosen that they feel obligated to let the P5 football conferences double dip on SOS.

Once upon a time, UL had a rep on this committee the same year the Lady Cajuns had the #1 OOC SOS/RPI in the country. He came back defending a seed below their overall RPI rank.
    Wasn't Farmer head of the selection committee one year, possibly the year you are thinking of? He had to recuse himself whenever UL was discussed.

7. Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Take your whiny BS to someplace where people care.
    No

Wish we could have hosted but I feel like we got a decent draw. A whole lot of other teams got hosed real bad. GEAUX CAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Wasn't Farmer head of the selection committee one year, possibly the year you are thinking of? He had to recuse himself whenever UL was discussed.
    Yes it was. Doc should have recused him sooner but we've already covered that.

BTW, there's a committee member from Ole Miss on there. How special was that for them?

10. Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

I will be discussing the NCAA softball selections with Scott on espn1420 at 5:30.

Brian

11. Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    It seems like ESP-N announcers constantly seem surprised that UL softball is still around and elite year in and year out. It's like, "oh, Lafayette is back in again, that's nice." They fail acknowledge how consistently good they actually are and have been for the past 20 plus years.

Let the announcers for this weekend focus on the purple people in Baton Rouge, which you know will be the case. This team should just take care of business against McNeese State and that other team and smile.
    The real problem is if this method continues, and just the fly by night (loss leaders) succeed the people that truely love the sport and built the sport wont exist. People like the lotiefs even like georgia's coach, even though sec, she is clearly not favored in sec. Fullerton and depaul good examples too People in it for themselves wil create separation, then the "old programs" will die, then their mission will be accomplished and they will stop resourcing

12. Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

Quote Originally Posted by keithj View Post
    Any word on tickets, yet from UL's side? I see LSU's page saying they'll go on sale Wednesday at 8AM.
    You expect them to abide by same rules we have to when we host? See locker room/ concessions question previousoy asked

13. Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

We better fet the nod over Georgia. That SHOULD be a slam dunk. But, gotta take care of business first!

Wish I could be in BR to witness, but my daughter has a softball tourney elsewhere.

Geaux Cajuns!
    I have a feeling if we are both two's it defaults to ranking of the original host

14. Default Re: 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament Selection Show-9 pm ESPN 2

Only problem is mcneese state is a mole for the flagship regime

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    I have a feeling if we are both two's it defaults to ranking of the original host
    Given regional pairings, i.e. <400 mile goal, that wouldn't make sense, IMHO. I would think they should look at the merits of the two teams in question instead of where they won a regional.

Brian?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information