Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Assigning Russo Park seating

Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Why is err-body so dang mad? I'm gonna sit where I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Look my friend I don't know you are care to ever know you. But if I every met you, you will get to know me........I did not threaten anyone, at least not yet, only stated how I felt. Section 108 top row, seat 12-13 is not hard to find......come see and meet me sometime.
    Actually this is probably the third or fourth time you threaten to quit supporting baseball if you don't get exactly what you want..I don't care who you are either, nobody is bigger than the program..nobody...not the K guy, not any particular donor...nobody. The fact that you constantly throw this K thing in everyone's face pretty much says yountjink you are bigger than the program and the system they are putting in place. You haven't even been told that you can't have that seat yet and here you are threatening to quit...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Actually this is probably the third or fourth time you threaten to quit supporting baseball if you don't get exactly what you want..I don't care who you are either, nobody is bigger than the program..nobody...not the K guy, not any particular donor...nobody. The fact that you constantly throw this K thing in everyone's face pretty much says yountjink you are bigger than the program and the system they are putting in place. You haven't even been told that you can't have that seat yet and here you are threatening to quit...again.
    he's right you know

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Everyone needs to relax. BTW, this is the 40th year of the Tigue; i.e. 1978 first year
    Sorry, I meant 38 years........

The Guys at top should have priority. Tradition just like mr Vic
    I have sat in that area over 20 years and them longer
    👍

Frenchie: Thanks for hanging all those K's. Speaking of putting up K's... why don't you put up any backward K's?

All you would have to do is put two holes on the bottom of the sign.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Well if that's so it makes my decisions much easier.
    Money before loyalty and dedication to help built the atmosphere of what the Tigue has become. There is a new game in town, screw the dedicated fan, if you can't pay our prices and do what we want you to do, so be it and leave without a thank you

I basically have been priced out of holding multiple tickets plus the fact we ain't getting our money's worth in football and Men's basketball. NCAA sports are no longer sports but a sports BUSINESS and the high dollar schools are the winners.
    Probably will be labeled a trouble maker after this
    Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    Money before loyalty and dedication to help built the atmosphere of what the Tigue has become. There is a new game in town, screw the dedicated fan, if you can't pay our prices and do what we want you to do, so be it and leave without a thank you

I basically have been priced out of holding multiple tickets plus the fact we ain't getting our money's worth in football and Men's basketball. NCAA sports are no longer sports but a sports BUSINESS and the high dollar schools are the winners.
    Probably will be labeled a trouble maker after this
    Geaux Cajuns
    Not a trouble maker, sounds like you have a very clear understanding of what trying to be a competitive college athletic program will be like given the political climate in Louisiana. All these nice new things cost money and that money will come from our wallets as long as this state continues to be ran the way it's ran. It's only going to get more expensive until student fees can be assessed. For as many on here that claim to be very strong conservatives...there sure are a lot who think we should have nice things but have somebody else pay for it...doesn't sound very conservative.

Did I miss the part above where anybody complained about pricing? I did not see any complaints about costs/ticket prices. The only sentiment I got from above was that last year's season ticket holders should have first option at their "comparable seats." Apparently, that process is on-going!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Did I miss the part above where anybody complained about pricing? I did not see any complaints about costs/ticket prices. The only sentiment I got from above was that last year's season ticket holders should have first option at their "comparable seats." Apparently, that process is on-going!
    The post 2 up where he said he has been priced out?t everything we have been told is everyone will have first right of refusal to their current seat...if you can no longer afford your current seat that is not the universities problem...if everyone is given the chance to keep their seat then that's more than fair. It's not up to them to make sure people can afford the seats...it's their job to get as much as they can for prime seating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    The post 2 up where he said he has been priced out?t everything we have been told is everyone will have first right of refusal to their current seat...if you can no longer afford your current seat that is not the universities problem...if everyone is given the chance to keep their seat then that's more than fair. It's not up to them to make sure people can afford the seats...it's their job to get as much as they can for prime seating.
    Gotcha. Agreed. Fair market rules... but first option to previous season ticket holders.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Frenchie: Thanks for hanging all those K's. Speaking of putting up K's... why don't you put up any backward K's?

All you would have to do is put two holes on the bottom of the sign.
    After the season I will try to fix it to have a backwards K.

After the season I will try to fix it to have a backwards K.
    Better look into some Go-Go Gadget arms to reach the railing from your new seats 3 rows from the top....

Too soon??

I am grandstand season ticket holder and received the RCAF email. In it say something like 'if you seat in GS and have renewed your tickets for next year....' But I never got a notice to renew, and if I try to renew now it tells me that the tickets are not yet available. Don't know what I am missing here.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I am grandstand season ticket holder and received the RCAF email. In it say something like 'if you seat in GS and have renewed your tickets for next year....' But I never got a notice to renew, and if I try to renew now it tells me that the tickets are not yet available. Don't know what I am missing here.
    If you sat in GS for 2016 season and renewed for 2017....2017 is this season

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information