Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Assigning Russo Park seating

Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I'm sure this can be taken care of with a simple talk to Robe. I have no doubt Robe is aware of Frenchie and his contributions to the team. After the season, Frenchie should simply get in touch with Robe and explain his situation.
    As long as Matt has been around the program, he should be aware also.

Maybe Frenchie hung a K on Matt when he struck out at the plate and this is his payback. (I kid, I kid)

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    As long as Matt has been around the program, he should be aware also.
    Agreed but I would assume some things are out of Matt's control, but are in Tony's wheel house.

I did not call Robe but I e-mailed him with no response. I am through with this. It's just a tradition gone array. I guess section A is next. Are maybe cutting down the pine trees. Or maybe our great peanuts kicked out is next. All this was so easy to fix. I will be looking at who Matt saw fit to assign row 17 too.and his reasoning for this. Go Cajuns and see all of you next season

My e-mail to coach:

Coach I am just a little disappointed in my seat assignment. After 38 years
    attending Cajun baseball and putting up the K's for the last 20+ years, that
    will all come to an end. After informing Matt of my seat selection several weeks
    ago and for the reason why I would have liked those seats, he saw fit to assign
    those seats to some one else, why, I don't know. I heard it was players or
    ex-players families. The long tradition of putting up the K's will come to an
    end. Matt suggested getting up and going down row 17 over all the fans and put
    up the K. Don't think that will work. On row 17 section 108 you have 23 seats.
    The eighteen of the living and new dirty dozen and 1/2 could have been taken
    care of. Well just wanted to let you know how I felt about this reseating.

Thank You:

Francis (Frank) Babin

4. Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Talking about traditions game management since a university police to get a kid off the field. He was two feet away from the 1st base patio box wall waiting for the right fielder to throw the warm up ball back to him. I have been sitting there since 2003 and kids have done this in every inning of every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Talking about traditions game management since a university police to get a kid off the field. He was two feet away from the 1st base patio box wall waiting for the right fielder to throw the warm up ball back to him. I have been sitting there since 2003 and kids have done this in every inning of every game.
    Might be something small but I thought that was one of the cool things about Cajuns games. Allowing the kid to throw the RF the ball and the RF throwing the ball back to the kid after warm ups is just one of the many things that makes The Tigue truly a family environment.

If I had to guess, it was 1 of 2 things causing this tradition to stop. 1. A uninformed authority 2. Insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Might be something small but I thought that was one of the cool things about Cajuns games. Allowing the kid to throw the RF the ball and the RF throwing the ball back to the kid after warm ups is just one of the many things that makes The Tigue truly a family environment.

If I had to guess, it was 1 of 2 things causing this tradition to stop. 1. A uninformed authority 2. Insurance.
    Although they did get rid of the white rubber boot thrown into the outfield after an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I did not call Robe but I e-mailed him with no response. I am through with this. It's just a tradition gone array. I guess section A is next. Are maybe cutting down the pine trees. Or maybe our great peanuts kicked out is next. All this was so easy to fix. I will be looking at who Matt saw fit to assign row 17 too.and his reasoning for this. Go Cajuns and see all of you next season
    Just guessing it's a bad time for this. Like I said, after the season when baseball is done, I'd bet he will be wiling to discuss this with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    im pretty sure he is too. they added additional rows at the top of the grandstand from what the old tigue was. so he is in his same seats as last year except for that their are additional rows above his.

what if they added 15 rows as opposed to just a couple?
    I think they added the additional rows at the bottom.

9. UL Baseball Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just got a call from a friend who sat in the dirty dozen and 1/2 at the Tigue and he said they call him an assigned him 2-3 rows down from the top row at Russo section 108. I didn't get a call yet, but if I am moved from the top row and unable to put up the K's, this will be my last year of season ticket baseball. I e-mailed both Mat and Robe a while back and never got an answerI know some don't care, but after 48 years sitting on the top row center at the Tigue, I feel like I earned the same spot at Russoand no use looking back to see how many K's we have because there won't be any.
    How did that group get put ahead of everyone else? Those seats filled prior to everyone else.

So I wonder when the next round of seating will be?

I would also like to know if there will be a time for us to go to the stadium and actually sit in the seats we have been assigned. I may like my new seats but i really do not know.

Last RCAF newsletter says reseating/moving seats based on RCAF points would be in June. I've been following my points on account manager. they are still being tinkered with over the last several weeks. So - I guess once we get the announcment that points have been recalculated, then the permanent reseating process will start.???

13. UL Baseball Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Last RCAF newsletter says reseating/moving seats based on RCAF points would be in June. I've been following my points on account manager. they are still being tinkered with over the last several weeks. So - I guess once we get the announcment that points have been recalculated, then the permanent reseating process will start.???
    So how did those seats Frenchie was concerned about get assigned before anyone had an opportunity.

Maybe there's a legitimate answer, but it's not public knowledge, not answered to vested stakeholders of which I'm not a 2016 stakeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So how did those seats Frenchie was concerned about get assigned before anyone had an opportunity.

Maybe there's a legitimate answer, but it's not public knowledge, not answered to vested stakeholders of which I'm not a 2016 stakeholder.
    What will be even more interesting is to see who sits in those seats. Even more interesting if they went to a corporation and go unused for the majority of the games.

15. Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

Tradition

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information