Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Assigning Russo Park seating

Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Anyone on here got a call yet? Besides Frenchie's friend when he started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Anyone on here got a call yet? Besides Frenchie's friend when he started this thread.
    I did not get a call yet. I got a call from Justin Johnson. Both he and his dad sat next to me at the Tigue for several years. Justin and I put up the K's. Justin told me that his dad got the call and he was told that he was in row 19 and that they were starting from the bottom of section 108 and working up. There are more rows at Russo. So the top row at the Tigue might be some where around row 19 at Russo.

Nope, still waiting on my call. I did get the email though.

No call yet

Surprised more of us haven't gotten a call yet. That e-mail yesterday was pretty specific on when to expect a call (by today). I'm guessing they want to get these calls out in order to allow us to see our seats during the last series of the year.

I know section 106 has 20 rows.

I'm sure it was pretty hectic at the Cajundome this AM (although they weren't selling tickets on-site - only online). Garth Brooks tickets went on sale at 10 AM. He added 4 shows, so he is doing 5 shows in Lafayette: Fri-Sunday June 23-25, Friday June 30, and Saturday July 1. Tickets still available if anyone is interested.

Don't know procedure for calling - a friend who has been a season ticket holder for 3 years and rcaf just this year was called yesterday.

Per my RCAF Newsletter 3:09 PM today: "Over the last few days, season ticket holders in the grandstand area behind home plate from 2016 were communicated of their new comparable seat locations in M.L. Tigue Moore Field at Russo Park."

Nobody called me., but I notice they did not say every season ticket holder.

Reseating process for Baseball: Over the last few days, season ticket holders in the grandstand area behind home plate from 2016 were communicated of their new comparable seat locations in M.L. Tigue Moore Field at Russo Park. Similar to the reseating that took place for men’s basketball, season ticket holders will be given an assigned time, based on their ranking within the RCAF Priority Points system, to browse available seating inventory. This includes first time season ticket holders, as well as those who had bleacher season tickets in 2016 but purchased grandstand GA tickets for 2017. The Priority Points reseating cannot be completed until the Cajundome has a final working manifest of the ballpark seating configuration, which will not happen until construction has completed, which we anticipate will be at the end of the month. More details to come, but we anticipate the seat selection process taking place in June. (Please note that your assigned seat location will be your location up for renewal for the 2018 baseball season.)

Does this mean the entire grandstand? Or just the section immediately behind home plate? I'm on the upper first base side of the grandstand. Have not heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Does this mean the entire grandstand? Or just the section immediately behind home plate? I'm on the upper first base side of the grandstand. Have not heard anything yet.
    Most grandstand people have not heard from them yet.

The grandstand is the big 5 section concrete area behind home plate. The bleachers are the metal sections behind first and third for general reference.

11. Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Not sure what a comparable seat is Frenchie? Same row or same relative spot.

Example if row 19 WAS the top row but now row 22 is top spot. If you get your same seat on row 19 aren't you in exactly your prior seat. You were on row 19 directly behind home plate and you're still there. You weren't moved.

Multiple good sources told me that generally, we would be "pushed up" in our sections. So, if previous top row, I would expect top row again.

I guess they aren't getting through their stack of calls today. Most will probably go out next week.

13. UL Baseball Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

Fair enough. If that's what was told to the fans. Was that question ever broached in the reseating meetings?

The top row where Frenchie sits now either 17 or 18.

No call today.maybe Monday?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information