Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Assigning Russo Park seating

Default Assigning Russo Park seating

Just got a call from a friend who sat in the dirty dozen and 1/2 at the Tigue and he said they call him an assigned him 2-3 rows down from the top row at Russo section 108. I didn't get a call yet, but if I am moved from the top row and unable to put up the K's, this will be my last year of season ticket baseball. I e-mailed both Mat and Robe a while back and never got an answerI know some don't care, but after 48 years sitting on the top row center at the Tigue, I feel like I earned the same spot at Russoand no use looking back to see how many K's we have because there won't be any.

Default Re: Assigning Russo Park seating

I actually heard that an oilfield company bought the top row for customers

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    I actually heard that an oilfield company bought the top row for customers
    Well if that's so it makes my decisions much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just got a call from a friend who sat in the dirty dozen and 1/2 at the Tigue and he said they call him an assigned him 2-3 rows down from the top row at Russo section 108. I didn't get a call yet, but if I am moved from the top row and unable to put up the K's, this will be my last year of season ticket baseball. I e-mailed both Mat and Robe a while back and never got an answerI know some don't care, but after 48 years sitting on the top row center at the Tigue, I feel like I earned the same spot at Russo
    I'm with you Frenchie. Anything other than mid top row for you is not "comparable seating" which we were all promised in the beginning.

Oil field company should not be able to come out of the blue and buy the top row. Why not put oil field company 2nd or 3rd from the top. They have no attachment and the couple rows wouldn't make them any difference.

Keep us posted Frenchie.

I'm JOKING guys.

I'm sure you'll be accommodated. Just relax for a sec.

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post

accommodated. .
    Accommodated, we shall see.

Has anyone seen a seating chart of Russo on line?

Here ya go. but not with rows

http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2017.usso-park.aspx

The old Tigue had 7 sections. Not sure how it all lays out on the new 5 section grandstand. I was told they were going to just push people up from where they were and keep same comparable sections. Looks like Section D = 106, Section E/F = 107, Section G= 108, Section H/I = 109, Section J = 110 - of course these are approximate since the number of seats in each row will vary - that part makes Matt's job a bit of a challenge to make everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just got a call from a friend who sat in the dirty dozen and 1/2 at the Tigue and he said they call him an assigned him 2-3 rows down from the top row at Russo section 108. I didn't get a call yet, but if I am moved from the top row and unable to put up the K's, this will be my last year of season ticket baseball. I e-mailed both Mat and Robe a while back and never got an answerI know some don't care, but after 48 years sitting on the top row center at the Tigue, I feel like I earned the same spot at Russoand no use looking back to see how many K's we have because there won't be any.
    Anything or anybody else you want to threaten if you don't get your way? Let all the temper tantrums out now.it's always best to do it before you actually know what's going on.

There are more grandstand seats in Russo than were in the old "Tigue". Therefore, I would think everyone that had seats in the old "Tigue" (and meet the new requirements) will be able to be accommodated to their satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Well the top row in section 108 I think has 23 seats. The original group only needs 18. Start with seat 3-18 and have two seats on one end and three on the other end. Now was that hard for Matt.

What happened to we would get a time to pick out seats
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Anything or anybody else you want to threaten if you don't get your way? Let all the temper tantrums out now.it's always best to do it before you actually know what's going on.
    Look my friend I don't know you are care to ever know you. But if I every met you, you will get to know meI did not threaten anyone, at least not yet, only stated how I felt. Section 108 top row, seat 12-13 is not hard to findcome see and meet me sometime.

Everyone needs to relax. BTW, this is the 40th year of the Tigue; i.e. 1978 first year

Just received this email.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information