Thread: Middle Tennessee picked to win Sun Belt title again

1. Default Middle Tennessee picked to win Sun Belt title again

NEW ORLEANS — Middle Tennessee, the defending Sun Belt Conference regular season and tournament champion, has been tabbed the preseason favorite to win the 2010 league title in a vote of the league’s head coaches. The Blue Raiders received eight .

Default Re: Middle Tennessee picked to win Sun Belt title again

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _

UL baseball picked 5th. I sure hope this is a turnaround season for UL. Just about every sport seems to pick UL in the middle of the pack, except softball. It is time for UL to step it up in all sports and become a leader of this conference.

Our pitching is going to be head and shoulders above the rest of the conference. Bryce Brentz is an outstanding player but we can win the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Our pitching is going to be head and shoulders above the rest of the conference. Bryce Brentz is an outstanding player but we can win the conference. _
    Not surprised where we're picked (although I think we'll finish higher than that.) The surprise is that the coaches don't think Osborne or Robichaux are among the league's top pitchers.

Comeuppance awaits, methinks.

Mark my words --

CAJUNS WILL WIN CONFERENCE!!!!

CAJUNS WILL WIN CONFERENCE TOURNEY!!!!

CAJUNS ARE GOING TO THE CWS THIS SEASON!!!!!

And yes, I knew it was in all caps because I'm yelling it loud enough for the who nation to hear. Here comes Cajun MEN and WOMEN. This will be the greatest season in UL Spring sports history!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiredof theBS View Post
    _ Mark my words --

CAJUNS WILL WIN CONFERENCE!!!!

CAJUNS WILL WIN CONFERENCE TOURNEY!!!!

CAJUNS ARE GOING TO THE CWS THIS SEASON!!!!!

And yes, I knew it was in all caps because I'm yelling it loud enough for the who nation to hear. Here comes Cajun MEN and WOMEN. This will be the greatest season in UL Spring sports history! _
    I sure hope so! I have been on Coach Robe and I think we do have a great shot at a Super Regional when you look at the team on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ I sure hope so! I have been on Coach Robe and I think we do have a great shot at a Super Regional when you look at the team on paper. _

I hope so, but the SBC doesn't think so. Not one player on the pre-season all conference team and not one pitcher either. Yet, we are supposed to have the best pitching staff. I hope you are right. It is time for Coach Robe to do so as the last 2 years have been terrible at 27-30-1 & 30-29.

Let's hope this is THE YEAR for UL in baseball and softball, a bowl game in football, a new basketball coach for both men and women with NCAA appearances in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _
    Let's hope this is THE YEAR for UL in baseball and softball, a bowl game in football, a new basketball coach for both men and women with NCAA appearances in 2011. _

This is my definition of a perfect UL athletics year.

UL Baseball Re: Middle Tennessee picked to win Sun Belt title again

Thread Information