Yea i was exploring both sides

2. Default Re: LA vs TXST

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    I luv it!

3. Default Re: LA vs TXST

Green dot this guy unless the "FL" in his name stands for florida, maybe its an I?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    TXST earned that win. We knew they were good and they made the plays to pull off the win. Sucks that it really hurts our hosting shot.
    A bunch of multiple loses in the top 15, maybe not. We still may move up in rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06 View Post
    A bunch of multiple loses in the top 15, maybe not. We still may move up in rankings.
    We should also move up in rpi.

Default Re: LA vs TXST

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We should also move up in rpi.
    Pretty much guaranteed.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: LA vs TXST

Pretty amazing how both Softball and baseball blew out their opponents in the first 2 games of their respective series and BOTH were tied in their final inning of regulation! Men 3-2 winner over Arkansas State with suicide squeeze bunt and ladies fall short 2-1 on the ROAD to Texas State.

Tough way to end the game on the ladies side with the comebacker to the mound, meanwhile, a classic Robe win on the other side with a squeeze.

Z's catch now that was impressive
    http://www.espn.com/espnw/video/1917.s-diving-catch

5 minutes to gametime. Cajun's fans are outdrawing Bobcat fans.
    Just an observation from this past weekend. As some of you who have been to San Marcos know, the baseball and softball stadium butt up against each other. Not a very good design. You can watch baseball from the softball field. I watched a little TXST-ULM baseball Friday afternoon. Both facilities are very nice. The softball game outdrew the baseball game. We had over 1,000(half Cajuns) at softball, they maybe had 300 for baseball. TXST needs to work harder to get people to their baseball games. We've got it good at The Tigue. But then we've worked for it.

Next time Cajun baseball is in San Marcos, y'all make a road trip and check it out.

Just an observation from this past weekend. As some of you who have been to San Marcos know, the baseball and softball stadium butt up against each other. Not a very good design. You can watch baseball from the softball field. I watched a little TXST-ULM baseball Friday afternoon. Both facilities are very nice. The softball game outdrew the baseball game. We had over 1,000(half Cajuns) at softball, they maybe had 300 for baseball. TXST needs to work harder to get people to their baseball games. We've got it good at The Tigue. But then we've worked for it.

Next time Cajun baseball is in San Marcos, y'all make a road trip and check it out.
    I actually thought their layout and stadiums were very nice. No one in conference competes with the Cajuns in attendance. Just to let you know, Cajun softball would rank second in baseball attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I actually thought their layout and stadiums were very nice. No one in conference competes with the Cajuns in attendance. Just to let you know, Cajun softball would rank second in baseball attendance.
    The problem I had with the layout was the fact that right side foul balls from softball end up on the baseball field. They had a net up but it didn't hold a few.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information