Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wally Pontiff Classic vs LSU Preview | The Grind

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Hmm not showing up on my espn3 either, I don't get it..why was I able to watch the SOutheastern debacle..wasn't that on CDT as well?
    Shows up late sometimes

Default Re: Wally Pontiff Classic vs LSU Preview | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Which also makes it available on espn3, correct?
    But blacked out locally.

There is a way to change your DNS settings and get around that little obstacle.
    I use a VPN to route my Internet through different cities or countries around the world to bypass blackouts. It works on WatchESPN and on MLB.tv. Although new this season for MLB, I have to totally use other countries to bypass the blackout.

On WatchESPN, I usually select Houston as my location since it is the closest and usually not blacked out on CST games.

This is the VPN service that I use. I have the lifetime subscription for $35. This deal is for cheaper than that. You can install the app on up to 5 devices.
    https://slickdeals.net/f/10003732-ke...cription-33-15

FYI, installing it on mobile devices does not bypass the blackout on WatchESPN or MLB.tv, as those devices have a built in GPS that is used instead. I have to use it on a PC or laptop hooked up to my TV.

P.S. Be careful as you browse. Last week, I was watching the Astros game online. I used Madrid, Spain as my VPN location. I tried logging into my Google account on another Window. It blocked me because Google thought someone in Spain was hacking my account.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    That's where it gets tricky as they (the ones that control the tv broadcasts) black out espn3 access in Cox subscriber areas; it will be available after the game. I did check the espn3 schedule and do not see the game listed.

But, as ususal, I am not certain of this. But I am certain I am a big fan of espn3!
    Get a VPN. Gets around the blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I use a VPN to route my Internet through different cities or countries around the world to bypass blackouts. It works on WatchESPN and on MLB.tv. Although new this season for MLB, I have to totally use other countries to bypass the blackout.

On WatchESPN, I usually select Houston as my location since it is the closest and usually not blacked out on CST games.

This is the VPN service that I use. I have the lifetime subscription for $35. This deal is for cheaper than that. You can install the app on up to 5 devices.
    https://slickdeals.net/f/10003732-ke...cription-33-15

FYI, installing it on mobile devices does not bypass the blackout on WatchESPN or MLB.tv, as those devices have a built in GPS that is used instead. I have to use it on a PC or laptop hooked up to my TV.

P.S. Be careful as you browse. Last week, I was watching the Astros game online. I used Madrid, Spain as my VPN location. I tried logging into my Google account on another Window. It blocked me because Google thought someone in Spain was hacking my account.
    I have used a VPN service on my ipad and watched the Southeastern game no problem. I guess it depends on the VPN service. There is an app called cloak that does a free 14 day trial.

You have got to be kidding me
    either insane or the greatest troll in history....I can't decide

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    either insane or the greatest troll in history....I can't decide
    Same. I actually laughed.

I know its been asked before, but I can't find the answer.... I don't want to sit among the purple and puke so what baseline are we on?

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    I know its been asked before, but I can't find the answer.... I don't want to sit among the purple and puke so what baseline are we on?
    There will be LSU fans EVERYWHERE. Last time I went, it was everybody mixed together. I hated that part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I have used a VPN service on my ipad and watched the Southeastern game no problem. I guess it depends on the VPN service. There is an app called cloak that does a free 14 day trial.
    WatchESPN may not use the mobile device GPS, but I know that MLB does.

I'm really not excited for this game at all. Expecting the worst. Please prove me wrong Cajuns.

I hope the rain holds out for the game because it is pouring in houston right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I hope the rain holds out for the game because it is pouring in houston right now.
    Rain isn't suppose to make it to New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Rain isn't suppose to make it to New Orleans.
    Or even Lafayette. All staying north of us.

Game is showing up on espn3 now

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information