Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: G2: Louisiana v. Coastal Carolina (Saturday)

Default Re: G2: Louisiana v. Coastal Carolina (Saturday)

I wasn't following RP last night. Did anyone have a problem with DMO closing last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    That would be pretty funny if you were wagging your figure in Tony's face right now and stating this exact post. It would be the beginning of another story.
    Look, I'm just a fan. A fan that can see D-Mo just doesn't have it right now. Anyone that says otherwise is in denial. A blind man can see it. You have to win this series. Marks pitched a good 8th. Why on Earth would you take him out in that situation??

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Look, I'm just a fan. A fan that can see D-Mo just doesn't have it right now. Anyone that says otherwise is in denial. A blind man can see it. You have to win this series. Marks pitched a good 8th. Why on Earth would you take him out in that situation??
    Why? When you gotta Cadillac, you wanna drive it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Why? When you gotta Cadillac, you wanna drive it every day.
    Into a ditch?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I want to state for the record that if I were the coach. Wyatt would have stayed in. But I also need everyone to know something. If you make me the coach. I'm going to lose more baseball games and make far dumber decisions than you have ever ever seen by our baseball coaching staff. But again. today. and right now. I'm a freaking baseball genius. I would have not put DMo in the 9th today. knowing what I know now.

I want to state for the record that if I were the coach. Wyatt would have stayed in. But I also need everyone to know something. If you make me the coach. I'm going to lose more baseball games and make far dumber decisions than you have ever ever seen by our baseball coaching staff. But again. today. and right now. I'm a freaking baseball genius. I would have not put DMo in the 9th today. knowing what I know now.
    Haha. Fo sho!

Into a ditch?
    Lolask the guy who said it first.

Coaches went with the same strategy as last night Wyatt one innhing then DMO one inning. Worked last night, didn't work today. I'm sure the coaches would do that everyday if they could

Then you are a fool, and you haven't been paying attention this year. I don't care if he was an all-american last year. He damn sure isn't this year. You bring back Wyatt in the 9th to win the series. END OF STORY!

I've payed plenty of attention. I've seen DMo give up 5 total runs in 15 appearances this season. I've seen him collect 7 saves and allow opponents to hit about .130 against him. I've seen him strikeout 33 batters in just over 20 innings. I've seen him pitch to a 2.18 ERA and allow just a single HR prior to today.

The kid has been an absolute STUD his entire career here. He had a bad outing today. If I'm a fool for wanting that kid on the mound in the 9th when we have a lead, so be it.

But I would guess that you are exactly the guy I was referring to in a prior post that's absolutely clueless and is making a fool of himself without knowing it.

You would win more games than me.

Lolask the guy who said it first.
    John "Jay" Moon "Walker"?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You would win more games than me.
    Quit it. You're giving me the big head.

Brian, who has the advantage on the bump tomorrow? I would think that Hogan needs to keep his pitch count down so he can get through the 6th or 7th and hand it to Marks then Demo. Your thoughts?

Trust DMO! He's human! He will close it out tomorrow and the Cajuns will win the series.

I think the strikeout that would have been the 2nd out in the 9th was the ultimate difference that changed the game and handed real momentum to the home team.

I don't trust posters that make comments about the entire team on a loss like this (don't dislike them. just don't trust their posts).
    lulz. Oh no! You don't trust someone's post? What does that even mean?
    You do realize that this is a message board for fans? Good grief.

We just had a biblical collapse in the bottom of the 9th and blew a sure series win against the defending national champs. Fans are going to come on here and gripe

Anyone know Coastal's record on Sundays?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information