Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

Not about this issue but didn't get a reply from site admin when I tried to reset my forgotten password. Maybe someone can help me. I'm just made up this new username to post since I forgot my other one, and couldn't reset it.

Anyway, when I try to reset my password it asks me for the name of the city the University of Louisiana is located, and it tells me "Lafayette" is wrong. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    NSA trying to decode Boomerese and use it to encrypt Russian aimed messaging for silent coup. Book it.
    They've traced the plot to the Vatican and to the Pope, who is a Jesuit--so NATURALLY, Boomer was on their radar.....

Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    Not about this issue but didn't get a reply from site admin when I tried to reset my forgotten password. Maybe someone can help me. I'm just made up this new username to post since I forgot my other one, and couldn't reset it.

Anyway, when I try to reset my password it asks me for the name of the city the University of Louisiana is located, and it tells me "Lafayette" is wrong. Am I missing something? Thanks.
    Call ULM's President and ask them what to call us.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Call ULM's President and ask them what to call us.
    Huh?

5. Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

One down many to go.

One thing Google Chrome (and Mozilla) woke up not liking was the Mobile phone to Mobile page redirect, and it's counterpart desktop to desktop redirect on www.RaginPagin.com

So I gutted it and put manual links for now. It pass their rest but there are other issues that I have to tackle before I submit the site for reapproval.

Thanks for your patience.

Bah Gawd!

I am sure you are aware of this Turbine, but when I am overseas and not logged into the company server, I am not able to log onto Ragin Pagin. I get some error message about the address I am logging in from is blocked. This has happened in several countries including western Europe. (Norway)

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I am sure you are aware of this Turbine, but when I am overseas and not logged into the company server, I am not able to log onto Ragin Pagin. I get some error message about the address I am logging in from is blocked. This has happened in several countries including western Europe. (Norway)
    Ive had the same thing and we arent talking notorious hacking countries. Some of the ip blocks that are filtered out are odd. I tried asking about it years ago but got no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Yep. I have Avast mobile on two Android phones and both are saying the same thing. Rage page has been reported as a phishing site. So the question is, Who reported this site?

My guess would be one of those nutered mutes up north. Prolly angry that his job as a Wikipedia admin isn't paying enough. Haha.
    I'm getting the same on Android and Avast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Ive had the same thing and we arent talking notorious hacking countries. Some of the ip blocks that are filtered out are odd. I tried asking about it years ago but got no response.
    I have been blocked while in Saudi and Qatar.

I get the same on Android and Firefox. Sometimes on my laptop with Firefox. I just tried with Microsoft edge and did not get the message.

12. Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

If you are blocked in a foreign country it is because we were at one time or another bombarded by fake registrations from a specific address or range of addresses.

Sometimes it has been years since the spam registrations and I can unblock you if you do a web search for "what is my ip" and send the ip # (address) to turbine2000@juno.com

Please put "rp ip" in the title.

Damn it! One of those trolls must have brought a virus into our board. Dirty ___ Southern Arkansasians!

14. Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    That my friend, is priceless!

iGet the same phishing deal on my Mac but I am fine on my small one.....small one Has keys small like my piano!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Damn it! One of those trolls must have brought a virus into our board. Dirty ___ Southern Arkansasians!
    I thought the trolls were the virus. Quick everyone make sure your up to date on your vaccine...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information