Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

USLJim is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I just tried to login on to RaginPagin with google chrome browser and received the following warning:

"Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on www.raginpagin.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).
    "

Anyone else experience this? I have attached a screenshot showing the warning.

Turbine: are you aware of anything causing this?
    I also having this problem but discovered I could use Internet Explorer and use Ragin Pagin. Geaux Cajuns

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This is so COOL Forum Clear

After months , and months of warnings and refusing to allow me into RP, my MacBook Pro has finally agreed this site is OKAY to play.

Thanks Turbine

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: 2018 RP Fundraiser at $2,204.00

..So T-Bine I ask again what is the latest on the technical board problems? Is it something that can/will be fixed——for me it is Such a Hassel not to get on with some computers and only being able to get on the smallest ones to function!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2018 RP Fundraiser at $2,204.00

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ..So T-Bine I ask again what is the latest on the technical board problems? Is it something that can/will be fixed——for me it is Such a Hassel not to get on with some computers and only being able to get on the smallest ones to function!!!
    Apple and Firefox follow Googles lead on reported issues.

Google Chrome has had a known flaw that allowed fishing. They were suppose to issue a fix that took care of that, and auto video play. Problem is it broke a bunch of android games so they had to temporarily revert to their old system.

I have purchased an https encrypted license but it will involve moving the forum. I'm waiting till I have a day off with a holiday.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20