Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

1. Default Re: Locked out of RP

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Turbine, my virus protection is locking me out of RP again. My android devices are fine, but my pc is locked out on chrome, Firefox and Edge.

I don't know what software is on RP that is prompting the lockout, but even with RP in my exceptions list, none of my browsers let me in.

Thanks

I should add that I use AVG Pro
    Sorry about that, I was checking to see if AVG had any recent reports of false positives like they had so many times before.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=a...0-14&sp=-1&sk=

From the link search I don't see any recently.

Was it phishing related?

I know,chrome admitted the phishing weakness was on their end but it didn't help on our end.

I wonder if AVG bought a database or is truly finding something because the front page of RP is extremely bare bones html.

Did the message provide any further information?

2. Default Re: Locked out of RP

Then there's this news story from International Business Times.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/double-agen...st-you-1613526

Default Re: Locked out of RP

Turbine i visit without worry because a. - i know the site. b. got a background in I.T. but......this is way out of hand.

You need to get this solved asap and if you don't know how to handle I can put you in touch with those that can.

4. Default Re: Locked out of RP

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Turbine i visit without worry because a. - i know the site. b. got a background in I.T. but......this is way out of hand.

You need to get this solved asap and if you don't know how to handle I can put you in touch with those that can.
    HELP.....it works on my I pad and phone but not on my home computer,,,,won't let me get on at the office!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    HELP.....it works on my I pad and phone but not on my home computer,,,,won't let me get on at the office!!!
    They are watching you Boomer! Get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Ha ha. He doesn't know what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    The problem is real, you should report it to your boss.

works on explorer

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    works on explorer
    I also am able to access the site via Internet Explorer. I cannot or Firefox or Google Chrome.

No problem on Netscape

No problems on Safari.

12. Default Re: Locked out of RP

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    No problems on Safari.
    I haven't had a chance to check my MacBook Pro today, but I've been locked out for a couple of months. No problem on Safari on my I phone

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I haven't had a chance to check my MacBook Pro today, but I've been locked out for a couple of months. No problem on Safari on my I phone
    Hard to understand. Guess that's why it's difficult to fix the problem. Never been locked out on iPad, iPhone or MacBook Air. Certainly would be beyond me. Of course, now my Mac Air has gone belly up. Time for new one.

14. Default RP block is killing traffic

Turbine, we have to figure out this problem. Traffic is almost non existent and it's because of this "warning" or block that's occurring. Do you need some extra funding to fix this issue? If so, let's get this going. I'll make the first pledge.

Whatever we need to do, we need to get this site jumping again. Traffic = exposure = good for program.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information