Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

Kvetoslav???? I bet he was is one of the Russian hackers hired by Trump!!!!! LOL

2. Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

Thanks

I got rid of the malware pup up messages on my Android phone by installing Navi Browser.

I get the pop ups on Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I contacted Google a couple of days ago and didn't get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    I got rid of the malware pup up messages on my Android phone by installing Navi Browser.

I get the pop ups on Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I contacted Google a couple of days ago and didn't get a response.
    Cali - Turbine has to address it directly with Google. He stated he is working on getting it fixed. There is nothing you or anyone else can do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thanks
    I opened the site in Firefox tonight, I got the red warning screen. Clicked on a link to bypass and it allowed me to report the site as a "non-phishing" site to Google.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I opened the site in Firefox tonight, I got the red warning screen. Clicked on a link to bypass and it allowed me to report the site as a "non-phishing" site to Google.
    Did the same, but I am sure it landed on deft ears........

Default Question?

Is anyone else having trouble accesssing Ragin Pagin on your computer? I am posting this from my phone because when I try to access this site from my computer all that comes up is what appears to be a site map! I'm no IT guy so I don't have a clue what to do to resolve this issue. I never had this problem before. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help!

Default Re: Phishing warning on Google Chrome

Turbine, Any update on this?

The 1st few days I had ZERO issues while others were, and now I'm having a harder and harder time getting on. On my cell, I have basically kept a RP tab open forever. Since I haven't closed it, I continue in being able to access with no issue.

But on work, home PC, tablet, etc. It's getting harder to get on it seems.

Have you found out what happened? What caused this? What can we do to help?

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Likewise. Still happening tonight.
    Turbine, update please.

12. Default Re: Phishing warning on Google Chrome

Google flagged 6 possible problem pages, (without telling me exactly where they saw the problem) to fix.

I gutted them all looking for and getting rid of any code they might not like. I couldn't find anything so I either deleted the page completely or as I said, gutted the page down to bare bones code.

Last night Google told me (automated of course) they would test the site in 24 hours.

If that doesn't work I will install new software sooner than I planned. ... but not soon enough.

Thanks, I apologize to all.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Phishing warning on Google Chrome

thanks for your efforts, jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Google flagged 6 possible problem pages, (without telling me exactly where they saw the problem) to fix.

I gutted them all looking for and getting rid of any code they might not like. I couldn't find anything so I either deleted the page completely or as I said, gutted the page down to bare bones code.

Last night Google told me (automated of course) they would test the site in 24 hours.

If that doesn't work I will install new software sooner than I planned. ... but not soon enough.

Thanks, I apologize to all.
    You don't need to apologize to anyone on here ... we are the ones that should be thanking you daily AND paying your expenses so you could upgrade in a more timely fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You don't need to apologize to anyone on here ... we are the ones that should be thanking you daily AND paying your expenses so you could upgrade in a more timely fashion.
    Most certainly agree. Thanks Turbine for all you do.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information